That's it....I demand to know......

Infidel_XJ

....well ok, not really but....

I have a 2017 AT Chaser trailer and have seen a decent amount of these on here with a rear swing out tire carrier. Most of the carriers look similar...i.e. heim joints and the standard red clasp.

Is there someone specific who makes and sells these?

Anyone have one they want to get rid of?

Just curious....before I head to see how much my local fabricator would charge.

Thanks in advance for any replies....much appreciated.

Louisd75

Adventurer
....well ok, not really but....

I have a 2017 AT Chaser trailer and have seen a decent amount of these on here with a rear swing out tire carrier. Most of the carriers look similar...i.e. heim joints and the standard red clasp.

Is there someone specific who makes and sells these?

Anyone have one they want to get rid of?

Just curious....before I head to see how much my local fabricator would charge.

Thanks in advance for any replies....much appreciated.

Pretty sure it was an option at the time of ordering. You'll likely either have to find someone willing to sell or get a hold of your local fabricator :)

Infidel_XJ

Yeah they don't make them anymore.

So....if anyone on here has one and wants to sell one...let me know.

or....

If anyone has one and wants to text or email me a bunch of pictures....overall and close-up of anything I can show my fab guy to duplicate it.....I'd appreciate the help. I'll even venmo you a few bucks for your time.

I love the use of heim joints and the look of that swing out.

ScottReb

Adventurer
Ring the guys at AT, I believe Mario is still around and they might have more info. Or track him down here.

Infidel_XJ

No joy on that Scott....he was my first go-to.

I did, however, receive some very detailed pics from a few guys.....forgot to follow up on this thread. Pics forwarded to my local fabricator. Fingers crossed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy