The Biggs Family Overland Unlimited!

jeffjeeptj

Adventurer
Good looking JKU. I have an 05 Unlimited, that I thought would be great. It is better than my prior TJ for my needs, but looking at 2012, JKU. In what seems like a short time, you will posting like JPK did. It will be time to join D.A.D.D. (Dads Against Daughters Dating). My daughter is now almost 32, with a daughter of her own. Her husband is in law enforcement. The boys may be discouraged for a while.

JPK

Explorer
Good looking JKU. I have an 05 Unlimited, that I thought would be great. It is better than my prior TJ for my needs, but looking at 2012, JKU. In what seems like a short time, you will posting like JPK did. It will be time to join D.A.D.D. (Dads Against Daughters Dating). My daughter is now almost 32, with a daughter of her own. Her husband is in law enforcement. The boys may be discouraged for a while.

Are you talking about singing praise to AEV and their suspension, or about how quickly it seems they go from wrapped in swadling to high school? Or both!:)

On the growing up fast side, this is so true. It seems like yesterday when they handed me my tiny little girl. I thought "Oh, they grow up so quickly," was a cliche', and it may be, but it is really stunningly true!

I am a confirmed member of D.A.D.D., and I like the country ode about the guy cleaning his gun from the time the fellow picks up his daughter til the time he drops her off - on time!

On the AEV side, that is coming! Great suspensions, and their other stuff is really top notch too.

Great looking Jeep!

JPK

The Swiss

Expedition Leader
Kids grow up so quickly. Went with my boys (16 and 18) to breakfast this morning ...
Breakfast.jpg
We probably should start our own Jeep club :elkgrin:

TexasTJ

Climbing Nerd
After A two year Hunt I just Found a Coleman Colorado for sale in Texas!!! The Family and I are going to Drive up from Austin to Mineral Wells this Friday to pick it up!!! Ill Post up some Pictures when We get it!!! It was between the Colorado or a M416 with a RTT, But found this one first. Well be building new wheel wheels and putting it on 255/75 Goodyear's (JK take offs). I'm going to replace the axle too and put it on Jk Moab wheels to match the Jeep!

Super Excited about this pick up!

Nate

TexasTJ

Climbing Nerd
I just wanted to post up some shots of the Coleman Colorado on a trip to Wyoming this summer.
ColemanColorado3.jpgColemanColorado4.jpgColemanColorado2.jpg

We also Picked up Two M416 two weeks ago. Were going to rebuild the Red one into a adventurer trailer and sell the green one.

M416_1.jpg
jeeptrailer.jpg

Last edited:

sneakytj

Observer
Nice JKU Texas Tj. I just moved out to Austin at the end of July but had to leave the Tj and the 416 at the house in Florida. We do have the gf's JK to keep me amused until we can make trip two to get the rest. I've owned jeeps since I was 25 and my kids were raised around them, in them and driving them. Now it's the Grandkids that are being influenced. I'm guilty... I had to buy them power wheel jeeps . You are going to have so much fun with the kids as time goes along.

Looking good. We've had a 2012 JKU for a few months now. Curious about the military trailer. Can you open the back door with the trailer hitched?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Design