The MillerPKA 4Runner Build

MillerPKA

Observer
Hi guys! It's been a LONG time since I've been here but wanted to pop back in and reintroduce myself.

I have a 2000 Toyota 4Runner which is my second build. I started my first back in 2006 and sold it in 2011. In the process of trying to buy it back in 2013 it was totaled. So last year I decided to buy the same platform and do it again. There were a ton of things I never got to do to the last one that always bugged me, and now is my chance to fix it. So, a year later I'm pretty much back where I was with some nice differences, and this is where the fun will really begin for me.

I'm not sure if anyone I knew is still here, but I'm an adventure freak and picture whore, so I'll be sure to share both with everyone. Starting with the Baja 1000 next month in Ensenada! If anyone is going through San Diego, we are getting a convoy together to cross the border and set up shop together.

Glad to be back and look forward to seeing what everyone is up to around here!

Weston

OGE2XoR.jpg

MandAtaco

Observer
Nice looking rig, I've got a 2000 myself and think its a great platform! I've got a build thread over on T4R and should probably move it over here! LOL

Can't wait to see more pics.

chowwwww

Observer
Nice looking 4runner? Got the build info? 3gen 4runners are my favorite. Every time I see a nice build, it makes me think about selling my taco and buying a 4runner.

MillerPKA

Observer
Nice looking 4runner? Got the build info? 3gen 4runners are my favorite. Every time I see a nice build, it makes me think about selling my taco and buying a 4runner.

I'll update the first post when I have some time with all of the specs.

We are taking a trip this weekend to the mountains so getting everything ready. Time to break in the ARB Kakadu rooftop tent and awning!

1v2ZSk7.jpg

MillerPKA

Observer
Spent Halloween in the mountains and had an absolute blast. It was my first trip with the rooftop tent and it exceeded expectations. The awning and room definitely came in handy when the temperature dropped and winds picked up. The ARB Kakadu tent is catered to warmer climates, but the tent shuts down pretty well and was able to trap the warmth. Great news for the snowy mountain camping this ski season.

The Baja 1000 is just a couple weeks away so enjoying some nice down time before loading back up. If anyone is coming through San Diego let me know and we can try and coordinate.

XKrMbvE.jpg

JpZauZz.jpg

W5i0AO8.jpg

luYfdJZ.jpg

NkAQaVH.jpg

BCGVIwt.jpg

OavDaYh.jpg

VCLoICp.jpg

2MFMqzX.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members