Trasharoo ExPo Group Buy - Round 4!

harbinger808

Adventurer
Lucky j... i bought mine during the group by also and I have the same tears as yours along with 2 buckles completely cracked. I honestly thought this was going to last longer. I love the design but the build quality sucks!

Lucky j

Explorer
Solution is on its way!

Thank you for the guys at Trasharoo! Will be proud of hanging my trash again! :wings:

harbinger808

Adventurer
Update... Yes, the trasharoo I received was the same as Lucky J and it was definitely poo. BUT, after talking to Trasharoo and being told that they are sending a replacement at no cost is proof of a great company sticking behind their product. Can't wait to fill this new one with more camping gear, wet clothes and poo diapers :)
Mahalo again to Lucky J for pointing me in the right direction!

awol

Observer
I'll have to check mine out. I was part of this group buy as well. Mines been packed away for awhile now but it was great when I packed it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hurstjd

Adventurer
Someone help me with this concept. So, you hang trash off the back of your vehicle? Seems like a bear magnet to me.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
Lucky j... i bought mine during the group by also and I have the same tears as yours along with 2 buckles completely cracked. I honestly thought this was going to last longer. I love the design but the build quality sucks!

Yeah mine (black one) has completely faded and the fabric has torn along the top. I asked and was told it wasn't intended to be used all the time. So if you use it just for the occasional weekend it should be fine, but for me (on the road for 6 months this year) it doesn't seem like a viable solution.

pyrate

Rollin' along
Someone help me with this concept. So, you hang trash off the back of your vehicle? Seems like a bear magnet to me.

The idea is to not have a stinking mess inside your vehicle until you can get to location to dump trash. If you are camping remotely, pack it in and pack it out. If a bear is going to go after it, I'd rather have it on the back of my vehicle than in it.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
A bears sense of smell is 7 times better than a dogs is. Hiding trash inside your vehicle really just ensures damage to your vehicle if a bear comes around.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Lucky j

Explorer
Why would you want to keep your trasharoo on your vehicle full time?

I also carry other stuff in the top pocket, so to me, it is convinient to have it there when travel season begins. And here, even if we have bears, they do not cause real problems to traveling campers. Thay are more an issues around cabin and park campground where I do not realy go.

And like others, I do not like to keep stinky and possibly leaky trash in my jeep. I alsi recycle any time I can. So that also generate a nice quantity of material to bring back home.

hurstjd

Adventurer
To each his own. I have been on the road living in my van since Memorial day. I'm a programmer. I have never felt the need for one of these. There is always a trash receptacle somewhere. Maybe because I am in a van and have more room. It is just my opinion, but they look junky hanging off the back of the vehicle.

Lucky j

Explorer
To each his own. .......... There is always a trash receptacle somewhere. Maybe because I am in a van.....

Like you said, to each his own. No trash receptacle where I'm going most of the time, and I do not drive a trash van. Oups sorry a van. Don't be mad, it was to easy. And yes, I guess you have more room than my 2 door wrangler.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Design