Tusken Raider - 2014 Dune Jeep JK Unlimited

TusknRaidr

Really excited to start building our Jeep JKU into a truly capable overland adventure vehicle :safari-rig:. Right now its totally stock (apart from some WeatherTech floor liners lol) but I have a small 2" budget boost/lift from AEV that I'm going to install in the coming weeks. I've also picked up some Method Race Wheels NV's that are waiting on some rubber. I've done a lot of research into my tire selection and I've settled on BFG All-Terrain K02's, just gotta get them ordered up.

The colour of the Jeep is Dune and it reminds me of Tatooine (Star Wars, duh) and the Tusken Raiders so I've aptly named it the Tusken Raider. You can check out my dedicated Instagram feed for more photos but this is what it looks like right now before the lift, wheels & tires.

TR.jpg

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Since your in Ontario, I would say your road are somewhat rutted like ours, you may want to rethink the BFG, and go with the general AT2s. Take ruts much better. I have the bfg now, wears like iron, great grip, but man, they snag road ruts something fierce. They have a very square edge.

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
Welcome!

Welcome to the forum! :beer:

That's a great name! There is a JKU build on another forum where he named his Jeep R2 (as in R2D2) had some small graphics done in the Star Wars theme. Came out looking awesome.
Will look forward to reading on your build and exploits. :smiley_drive:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1