Two Heated Earthcruiser Seats for sale

Dbhummer

I have a matching pair of seats originally intended for an Earthcruiser EXP By Corbeau. They Each have a pump up lumbar support and are geared. The brackets to fit a Mitsubishi Fuso are included. Brackets for almost any other vehicle are available on the Corbeau Seats site. They have never been used.

I am selling the pair of them for $600.

Attachments

• 7E5D6DDB-8667-4427-84C6-876326A58FA1.jpeg
    7E5D6DDB-8667-4427-84C6-876326A58FA1.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 158

kcshoots

Which year of Fuso were these made for and how old are these? Does everything work including the heating and air system? And any damage? Can you provide photos of both seats front and back and some general dimensions such as height of seat base and width?

Dbhummer

I’m in Southern California. The were meant for a 2018 vehicle but I opted for Scheel Mann seats just before delivery in late 2018. The seats have been stored securely, in a dust free environment since then. They have never been used.

From the ground up they are just under 37” tall, just under 22” wide at the shoulder, 21” wide at the base. Front to back including the bar to move the seat backwards and forward is just under 24”.

I had planned to put them in another truck I own but have recently decided to sell the intended vehicle.

Corbeau seats sell a huge range of brackets for other vehicles so the would be easy to put in something else.

My email: Dbhummer@msn.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1