UJOR Build Thread

patoz

Expedition Leader
Ha, you can keep the machine, I just want the pallet it's sitting on. That's two truck bumpers right there! ?

Merry June x-mas to Ujoint! We've needed one of these for so long, the entire shop is beyond excited that it's here. We can now decrease lead times/costs, increase quality & speed! Always a win win. In house production just made a giant leap forward.

64489571_2520658791286667_5450443502989082624_o.jpg
:love:?

Caustic

Hello everyone! I'll keep this brief on Ujoints thread. I want to give a public shout out to Chris and his crew. After a long time coming I took my van with a diy 6" ujoint conversion on her maiden voyage. The van performed beyond my expectations! I put her through places no full size van should be. The van got myself and my family there and back again over and over! Thank you Ujoint!!

Message me for any details of interested.
One of these days I'll start a thread of the
Vanpire
Thanks again Chris I wouldn't be here without you and your crew.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Hello everyone! I'll keep this brief on Ujoints thread. I want to give a public shout out to Chris and his crew. After a long time coming I took my van with a diy 6" ujoint conversion on her maiden voyage. The van performed beyond my expectations! I put her through places no full size van should be. The van got myself and my family there and back again over and over! Thank you Ujoint!!

Message me for any details of interested.
One of these days I'll start a thread of the
Vanpire
Thanks again Chris I wouldn't be here without you and your crew.

Thanks! We appreciate the support, post more pics!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1