Very cool trailer build out of a Montero.

azarmadillo

Adventurer
Not mine, just thought it was too cool not to share.

http://tucson.craigslist.org/rvs/2133271270.html

3oe3pa3l95O65Z45R3acsd6e90903ef2c1f49.jpg
3n43k73p95V05Y35P6acs6925f71e5e6f112e.jpg

HarryT

Adventurer
"Cool hay difficult that will be register at local DMW (Instead build eye drop )"

Being a Southerner, I feel I'm qualified to translate this phrase.

I like your trailer.
It will be difficult to get a vehicle identification number from the Department of Motor Vehicles.
Perhaps you should have built a teardrop trailer.

I'm also semi-fluent in American English, North Vietnamese, French, and Pig-Latin.

rynosurf

Adventurer
I like it but find it hard to believe it was designed by an "aircraft engineer."
Look at the picture where it is attached to the Amigo. It doesn't look like he can make much of a turn without that thing crushing his bumper.

Last edited:

dwh

Tail-End Charlie
This is what got me:

"Really unique with endless possibilities for business, personal statement, or camping."

Personal statement? I'm not exactly sure what that means. Is that like gooberese for "Mall Cruiser"?

off-roader

Expedition Leader
Huh???

Perhaps in English this time?:Wow1: ;)

Sorry Mamontof, I just realized from seeing some of your other posts that English is not your first language. That explains your comment.:sombrero:

No offense was intended & I certainly appreciate your attempt to write/speak in English.

Ozarker

Cool, I have an 89 and got another as a parts car when I bought it. This thought occured to me, but it's a swb. I don't have a title for the parts car. I was thinking that the car would have to come off the frame, cut the frame down and build the trailer. Get a bill of sale for the steel salvage and trailer parts. Get it inspected as a utility trailer and after getting a new title, put the body on. Anyone know if that would work?

And yes, I would rather see it built back, just had body damage to the front and could be repaired. But no title....:smiley_drive:

Mamontof

Explorer
No offense was intended & I certainly appreciate your attempt to write/speak in English.

Well i wish more people post specific post instead criticize

Evry body know hay to wright , not to many hay to build ( well i could be wrong )
Nothing personal

The point hay to hell
To register a trailer for highway use in US , the trailer must comply with the equipment requirements and pass a safety inspection. Form MV-529C describes the equipment that is required for trailers. Make sure that you include the required equipment when you construct your trailer.

Determine the Unladen Weight of Your Trailer

Before you can register your homemade or custom-built trailer and get a title certificate or a transferable registration, the trailer must have a vehicle identification number (VIN). The procedure to get a VIN depends on the unladen weight of the trailer. The unladen weight is the weight of the trailer only, and does not include a load.

To determine the unladen weight, weigh the trailer on a certified scale and get a weight slip that certifies the unladen weight. To find a certified scale in your area, contact your city, town or village government or contact the State Department of Agriculture and Markets, Bureau of Weights and Measures. You can contact the Bureau of Weights and Measures

I hop we in the same page afther all :ylsmoke:

kuroi

Chief mud inspector
I like it but find it hard to believe it was designed by an "aircraft engineer."
Look at the picture where it is attached to the Amigo. It doesn't look like he can make much of a turn without that thing crushing his bumper.

Well IDK look at the older saab cars they were designed by "aircraft engineers".... :ylsmoke:

Ozarker

"Cool hay difficult that will be register at local DMW (Instead build eye drop )"

Being a Southerner, I feel I'm qualified to translate this phrase.

I like your trailer.
It will be difficult to get a vehicle identification number from the Department of Motor Vehicles.
Perhaps you should have built a teardrop trailer.

I'm also semi-fluent in American English, North Vietnamese, French, and Pig-Latin.

Just 2 more cents, what could be implied;

With that to pass a good time:coffeedrink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1