Vibram Five Fingers

Five Fingers...Thumbs up or Thumbs down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1speedlos

Observer
I've been wearing KSOs and TrekSports for a couple of years now, and they've made a huge difference. As another massage therapist, I too prefer to work barefoot, but our culture isn't too friendly to it.
I do have one small issue with them after several hours, my pinkie toe gets crushed by the pocket ( broken a few times in Rugby.) I just got some Merrell Trail Gloves, and as soon as my broken clavicle heals, I'll report back on how they work compared to the VFFs.

Los

WareAmI

My finance and I just got ourselves some today. So far they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned.

Bhos

Adventurer
I wore holes in my KSOs after 8 months. :( Wish they would have lasted longer, as I do love the feel.

redveloce

Adventurer
I wore holes in my KSOs after 8 months. :( Wish they would have lasted longer, as I do love the feel.

What kind of use did they get? A pair of normal shoes usually only lasts me 1.5 months of daily wear before they're completely destroyed.

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Purchased a pair of FiveFingers last month. So far I have only ran on the treadmill with them, but I like them. More once the weather warms up!

Captain K-man

Adventurer
I've had a pair of Five Finger Sprint for two years now and I love them. They are all I ware in the summer & they're still going strong. I also have two pairs of socks for them too. I can see a new pair for me this summer either KSO Trek or Bikila LS.

keezer37

Explorer
i would love to try them but alas i am a mutant with web toes:Wow1:

Piggies-2.jpg

robert

Expedition Leader
Been wearing a pair of the Komodos for the last two weeks and loving them. I head back to the rig next week so I'll be back to Crocs and I know I'll miss these things. I prefer to go barefooted too but since you can't in so many places I usually wear Chaco's or Teva's (only if I find them on sale since Teva's quality sucks so badly these days); the Vibrams are quickly becoming favorites though. They do look funny though and you get some priceless looks while wearing them.

98XJLimited

I wear my Sprints pretty much anywhere I wore tennis shoes or flip flops. I bought them for running but fell in love with them...silly looking- yes, but the comfort and functionality outweigh the looks for me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1