gildigger

This is FOR SALE not WANTED section.

It’s cool, it’s in the rules.

3897db616cebc5e5ebccce6341df8a74.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RMTN4

hartgreen

I have the ultimate. Guaranteed.

So this is a ZERO RUST 1985 GMC Vandura G3500 van purchased by the City of Los Angeles as an emergency communications vehicle. There were 3 made and only one other is still known to exist. They shipped it directly from the factory to Pathfinder for 4wd conversion (see sticker under hood) and then off to ENG for the generator (Onan Emerald I Genset) and the electronics. The genset runs off gasoline in the primary tank. Please see video walkaround for explanation. It was fleet maintained by the City of LA until 2009 or so then it was sold with only 16k miles to a dealership in Southern California where it was bought by a guy who took it to Aluminess to have the bumpers, ladder and nerf bars added. You cannot buy these for the older vans anymore. In fact Ive never seen these on this style van. I purchased it back in December and had the exhaust replaced and the NP205 transfer case completely rebuilt. It now has 64k+/- original miles on it. This is a true off grid beast and I can promise you will never find anything else like this other than the other one that might still exist. NEW WALKAROUND WITH INTERIOR!!!

Van walkthrough:
Genset running:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Design