WANTED: Looking for any expedition equipment

GXWagon

Adventurer
Hey there,

I am looking for any and all expedition equipment that you may want to part with.

Here is a list of something I am looking for:

ELECTRICAL
Power Distribution Blocks (Blue Sea if possible)
Solar panel (Flexible 100W+)
Solar inverter
Solar Controler
Cell Phone Signal Booster
Switches
Relays

TIRES & WHEELS
17"

RECOVERY GEAR
Winch (Synthetic Rope 9,500+)
Tree Saver
Recovery Boards (Maxx Traxx)

CAMPING GEAR
ARB 12v fridge (60L)
Hot Water Shower system (Vehicle coolant heated)
Camping Stove (Cook Partner if possible)

Cheers!

Last edited:

Abitibi

Explorer
I have a new BlueSea fuse box but it's not for the blade type but the cylinder type (easier to modify). I'm in Vancouver BC.

Cheers
David

"Another great day ruined by responsibilities"

Nomads365

A Most Adventurous Couple
Seattle. I am willing to travel if needed
I have an Overland Solar 90w 3-panel folding setup I'd let go for about what you'd pay at an overland rally (10% off), $450 OBO. It's less than one year old and has been used twice (once camping, once in the driveway to learn the ropes). Our new camper will have solar built-in so don't need this one.

I'm down in Vancouver WA but could get it up to the Southcenter area with a friend.

Last edited:

GXWagon

Adventurer
I have an Overland Solar 90w 3-panel folding setup I'd let go for about what you'd pay at an overland rally (10% off), $450 OBO. It's been used twice (once camping, once in the driveway to learn the ropes). Our new camper will have solar built-in so don't need this one.

I'm down in Vancouver WA but could get it up to the Southcenter area with a friend.

I think I would end up going with one of the flex panel options on Amazon 100w for under $200. Don't get me wrong those folding setup are great. I would likely invest in one of those after a couple seasons.

GXWagon

Adventurer
I have a new BlueSea fuse box but it's not for the blade type but the cylinder type (easier to modify). I'm in Vancouver BC.

Cheers
David

"Another great day ruined by responsibilities"

Yes I am interested. I could meet you. Are you in Vancouver? DT? Kits?
Send me a PM. I would like to learn more about it.

Dusty Grin

Observer
I'm in Portland and I have a few of these things I would be willing to let go of. I have a Ramsey 8000 pound winch ($200), 160 W solar panel with MorningStar controller ($150), and I'm pretty sure I'm going to sell my Maggilolina carbon fiber roof tent size small. Also a 60 L ARB fridge (possibly selling I should know in two weeks when my new truck arrives) You can message me if you'd like. I bought a pop top troop carrier so I don't need many of the things I've collected. Also have several small bed slide the size needed for a large fridge.

Andy

GXWagon

Adventurer
I'm in Portland and I have a few of these things I would be willing to let go of. I have a Ramsey 8000 pound winch ($200), 160 W solar panel with MorningStar controller ($150), and I'm pretty sure I'm going to sell my Maggilolina carbon fiber roof tent size small. Also a 60 L ARB fridge (possibly selling I should know in two weeks when my new truck arrives) You can message me if you'd like. I bought a pop top troop carrier so I don't need many of the things I've collected. Also have several small bed slide the size needed for a large fridge.

Andy

Hey Andy,

Please PM me. I like what you have there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Design