WARNING* tough terrain trailer

dusmmdb

All, just an FYI. Tough terrain trailers out of Texas took payment from me on October 30th of last year and still has not completed my trailer and they will not return my emails. I have been attempting to get an estimated completion date for awhile and they refuse to answer my emails or calls.
A buddy made a post on their instagram page stating this and they blocked him. At this time I have to assume they have defrauded me out of my payment and I will be forced to take legal action. Hate to be in this spot and I just want to warn everyone to tread carefully if they plan to look at their products.

dusmmdb

Agreed. They led me on for months on emails.... Then, when i got aggravated and stated I needed a completion date... They simply quit responding.

Then they block my buddy on Instagram who asked what the issue was.... They blocked him.

I guess I need to check with the state of Texas ...I'm sure they have a better business bureau or something

tarditi

Explorer
Thanks for the warning... sorry to hear about your trouble. Like it was said, there are a few other fabrication and trailer companies that suffer the same fate - often the pattern is great idea or talent follows overwhelming demand and some challenges managing a business and satisfying customers. It's very tough to balance.

awol

Observer
All, just an FYI. Tough terrain trailers out of Texas took payment from me on October 30th of last year and still has not completed my trailer and they will not return my emails. I have been attempting to get an estimated completion date for awhile and they refuse to answer my emails or calls.
A buddy made a post on their instagram page stating this and they blocked him. At this time I have to assume they have defrauded me out of my payment and I will be forced to take legal action. Hate to be in this spot and I just want to warn everyone to tread carefully if they plan to look at their products.

You are not the only person this has happened to with Tough Terrain. There are currently 2 other people in the exact same situation with them. Meanwhile we know of another person that placed his order in March of this year and they already have him the trailer. Shoot me a message off line and I can get you routed over to a group with the other people.

awol

Observer
This family also operates under another name and have had lawsuits filed against them for these reasons. Not sure how they are still in business.

dusmmdb

You are not the only person this has happened to with Tough Terrain. There are currently 2 other people in the exact same situation with them. Meanwhile we know of another person that placed his order in March of this year and they already have him the trailer. Shoot me a message off line and I can get you routed over to a group with the other people.

Thanks... I sent you an email

banjobonnie

Tough Terrain Trailers

I had to send letter from Attorney. Did any of these people get their trailers?? If they are blocking people?
I put down payment in January 2016 and now it is September and I had to send letter with an attorney.

dusmmdb

Well....... After small claims court, in which they didn't show...... I went by their place for one last attempt. They agreed to let me have the trailer I originally looked at in 2015.

Not what I ordered..... But it will do..... Saga over I guess. 15 months later

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Design