What have you done to your Land Cruiser Today?

98 SNAKE EATER

Adventurer
Added some door lights.....

teqricey1.JPG

teqricey2.JPG

teqricey3.JPG

teqricey4.JPG

teqricey5.JPG

teqricey6.JPG

teqricey7.JPG

Too ricey?

I think hes implying that they would somehow be torn from the vehicle by atempting to do some insane class 5 rock crawling or something... lol

from the angle in the picture, they seem to hang out 3/4 of the bottles width, i have wheeled and almost scratched my entire sticker off by just a few inches:bike_rider:. Logistics plays a part also, tighter trails in Co than Az maybe?? Just seemed to hang over quite a bit...

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
from the angle in the picture, they seem to hang out 3/4 of the bottles width, i have wheeled and almost scratched my entire sticker off by just a few inches:bike_rider:. Logistics plays a part also, tighter trails in Co than Az maybe?? Just seemed to hang over quite a bit...

must be a bad camera angle.... no. i squeezed my jeep through slot canyons in AZ where a 100 series would never fit. I would have to wreck the side of the vehicle to take out the tank. besides, if I were going to be doing something that dicey where i was worried about it i could remove the tank in about 5 seconds...

CreeperSleeper

Looking for bigger rocks.
Thanks to Jerry, I now have a new-to-me LabRak roof rack! He was also nice enough to let me borrow his CVT tent for the upcoming road trip. I'm digging it so far!

11149423_10153248515233658_2868572586258149949_n_zpsgagtylsr.jpg

CreeperSleeper

Looking for bigger rocks.
After a 1147 mile road trip, I have my bumper! Now I need to pull it back off and get some paint on it. Also, Sunday was my birthday and marked 3 years of ownership for my LX! It's hard to believe that I've been driving it for 3 years already...

Anyway, here she is in all of her raw glory:

20150427_122801_zpsavwytshp.jpg

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Prepped the old Mongrel for Cruise Moab. I've neglected it a bit in the past few years but it was time to dust her off and head to the Swell & Moab. New belts, some new bushings, swapped some fluids and it's ready for war.

unnamed.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1