Where's best to sell my defender 110?

P38sheep

Greetings all!

I was at a jeep dealership here in Colorado today looking at jeeps to buy and was talking to a gentalman admiring my 110 and he said that expedition portal would be the place to sell it! However I'm very new here and idk the rules or costumes behind all this. I was going to list the truck on eBay, but I'd rather sell it to someone that I know will appreciate it.

Let me know what your thoughts are and where you go to buy/sell your land rovers.

Thanks
P38sheep

Happykamper

Explorer
Because the jeep is better :) that being said I always wanted a 110 :) . I will PM you my info , I may just be your Huckleberry!

Kaiser Soze

I would agree that listing your vehicle for sale on defendersource.com is a good option. Very knowledgeable forum members who will appreciate your 110 (or give you frank feedback regarding its shortcomings!). If you're in Colorado, another option is to consign it with wordwide vintage autos. I bought my NAS 110 from them, easy to work with. I believe they charge a 10% commission, but it may be worth it for you to explore.

What year/mileage is the 110?

P38sheep

Sorry for the late reply, life and such... Ya looking at an unlimited. I just had a boy and I'd feel safer with him not in a thirty year old vehicle. Something with good seat belts and she impact protection stuff like that. Lol happy kamper!

It's an 1986 defender county 110 right hand drive in white. It has a 2.5na diesel and over 100,000 k on the ticker. I got it as a bit of a project car and as such it has some of the typical problems of doors and some rust on the bulk head. The frame looks pretty decent considering how bad the doors are, I'd expect the frame to have been rotten but it looks really good!

I'll have a look over at defender source thanks for that! And I am in Colorado I'll give world wide a call on Monday.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1