Which lift

Spikepretorius

Explorer
Scuse my ingorance, what is an AC lift?

Down here most Nissan guys go for a Calmini lift (coil-over shocks and replacement upper control arm), or a cheaper local coil-over shock called a Camil.

DH2002

Adventurer
alot of guys i know that have nissans including myself would go with AC I got shocks and some other stuff from them and they make a good product I haven't heard a complaints from anyone about them

AC makes good stuff and has great customer service. Old man emu is a fave in Australia.... If i were getting a lift for a pathfinder I would go with whichever of the two is cheaper.... :)

Will0051

Observer
These are my choses the OME price has shipping included and the AC does not. What do yall think? Both will fit 31's and are 2" lifts
Automotive Costomizers

Pathfinder Deluxe Suspension Package
Provides Two Inches of Suspension Lift
Allows for use of 31" tires
Suspension Package Includes:
Four Coils (Coils are powder coated black and can be installed by owner)
GR-2 Front Struts
Bilstein Rear Shocks
Pathfinder Camber Alignment Kit is highly recommended.
Price - $745.00

OME

Four coil
Two OME struts
Two OME shocks
ABS bracket
$850

nissandoms47

From personal experience go with the AC lift. You'll want the extra height. I went from stock to the OME kit and it sagged a ton in the front then went to the AC lift and it still sagged a little in the front but a spacer leveled it out. Then i finally built my own 6" lift for it then sold the car. Drive an xterra now.

Will0051

Observer
Oh yeah do I really need to buy new strut and shock mine are not even a year old. I guess Im asking is can I just buy the coils or do I need to buy the whole kit.

nissandoms47

you dont have to.. but i would just so everything is new. and the KYB struts ride real nice with the ac lift. I had pro comp es3000 shocks in the rear of mine.. they cheap too.. only $35 bucks.. so its not too bad.

dtaylor05

you shouldn't need a lift to run 31"s. My parents run 31" bfg a/t's on their 97(might be 98) pathfinder with no lift mounted on 15x7" rims off of an older nissan. i believe they have 4.5" backspacing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1