Who would? You?

cavedave

Observer
I agree with the observations concerning Toyota. It is a similar situation in Central America. It seems the land rover influence has been drifting for years, and is loudly lacking in presence there as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Capo

Happy Camper
I agree with the observations concerning Toyota. It is a similar situation in Central America. It seems the land rover influence has been drifting for years, and is loudly lacking in presence there as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I were the CEO of Land Rover I would buy Bowler like MB bought AMG. But first I would seriously fire 50% of the Land Rover top brass and hire new sheriffs from the best. What a ride to put Land Rover back on the podium! Unfortunately I suck as a CEO so it is not likely to happen! But it's a good strategy nevertheless.

When it comes right down to it, the professional series and the US spec model are one and the same. Yeah there are differences but they are the same vehicle at their core. I would recommend you drive a G500. Driving one will answer many of your questions. Like I tell people, they are not for everybody, but it works for me and my family.

R Thomas

Observer
My experience with the LC and the G is different than most. I have more seat time in armored assets than non armored versions of the same vehicles. We rarely had issues with either. When we had issues they were usually climate control parts or something similar. You see hard miles on a vehicle when you add a few tons of armor and drive bad roads, etc. I thoroughly enjoy the LC, but will be getting a G be cause I desire it more than the LC.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1