Wildernest for shortbed toyota (Oklahoma)

waterboy222

Adventurer
http://tulsa.craigslist.org/rvs/4736967630.html

It came on top of my utility bed trailer that I purchased from another member. With the lift kit and wheels that I had planned, it put the camper well above the top of the jeep so I pulled it off and have it listed for sale if anyone is looking.

Its in a 7 out of 10 condition. The drivers side front slanted glass busted when I was unloading it. All the pieces are there and they are in good condition. Its been sitting outside all year and I hate seeing it not being used! Ill make someone a heck of a deal on it! come get it out of my driveway!

00D0D_bUaMDfgQMg_600x450.jpg

Just in case the CL ad expires:
Located in Northeastern Oklahoma
-
$300 OR TRADE FOR ALMOST ANYTHING

Last edited:

waterboy222

Adventurer
Replied.. I really am not sure what model of truck it was designed to go on. I measure the base and its 61"x78".. Getting a lot of questions about that in PM's, hope that clears it up.

gwittman

Adventurer
That is very close in size to the one that is on my Ranger with a 6 foot bed. Your Wildernest should fit any small pickup with a 6 foot bed.

waterboy222

Adventurer
Shoulder surgery coming up soon, won't be able to move it. It is in the way and needs to go..

Willing to trade for almost anything of value. Try me!!!

waterboy222

Adventurer
Surely you're sick of the constant pretty weather down there, drive up to Oklahoma and suffer like the rest of us for a couple days! Gonna be a balmy 3 degrees here with 40mph north winds tonight!

RangerXLT

Adventurer
If I had the extra money to really make the trip I would. Idk how you haven't sold it yet but feel free to hang on to it for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1