WreckDiver1321's 2003 Frontier CC SC

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
That's really the trick, I'm glad my pathy lacked the technical sophistication for TC hahaha.

Haha good way to look at it. I have seen a few 4x4s that have TC systems that are really helpful (namely Land Rovers), but a locker and no TC is much more effective more of the time.

Weekender41

Ready to Learn
Alright well he is as big of a poseur as me... Was king cab standard bed but the 2.5L 4x2 with nismo stickers and 4x4 stickers... Sorry man :/ ill keep my eyes open.

marty1977

Adventurer
wow just finished reading the whole thing and I'm loving it. I am strong believer that when you really want something it will happen and you will find an awesome truck to get it going again. I am a work now and after reading everything here just want to go to my garage and work on my little project vehicle thing i have.

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
wow just finished reading the whole thing and I'm loving it. I am strong believer that when you really want something it will happen and you will find an awesome truck to get it going again. I am a work now and after reading everything here just want to go to my garage and work on my little project vehicle thing i have.

Haha well thanks for finding me inspirational good sir! Thank you for the kind words. I am certain that I will find what I am looking for soon.

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
Important UPDATE!!!

After doing a little digging online, I have tracked down a red (!!!!) 2006 CC/SB Nismo with 108k on the clock in town for a good price! The one hitch is that the dealership tells me there's a dent in the rear door. Don't know how bad it is, but for the price they are asking, I could buy the truck and afford to buy a whole new door. I tried to see it yesterday but it was in for detailing. Hopefully I'll get to see it today before I have to leave town.

Wish me luck!!

mortonm

Expedition Leader
Important UPDATE!!!

After doing a little digging online, I have tracked down a red (!!!!) 2006 CC/SB Nismo with 108k on the clock in town for a good price! The one hitch is that the dealership tells me there's a dent in the rear door. Don't know how bad it is, but for the price they are asking, I could buy the truck and afford to buy a whole new door. I tried to see it yesterday but it was in for detailing. Hopefully I'll get to see it today before I have to leave town.

Wish me luck!!

Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1