WTB: ICON Restored FJ40, FJ43, FJ44 (Icon4x4.com) or TLC (tlc4x4.com) Restored

JQ11

Observer

Thanks that one's being sold by Icon so aware of that one for a while - they've had it for several months. 45 meets my needs the least so would have to be a bargain - that one is super nice, just too tricked out with options, nearly new and too much for the model I want least. Appreciate you thinking of this thread and linking to it though just not the right one for me!

zc911

Thanks that one's being sold by Icon so aware of that one for a while - they've had it for several months. 45 meets my needs the least so would have to be a bargain - that one is super nice, just too tricked out with options, nearly new and too much for the model I want least. Appreciate you thinking of this thread and linking to it though just not the right one for me!

no problemo, i just found that before comming here so figured i would post it. If they have had it for so long, maybe they can modify for your needs?
Good luck in your search!

JQ11

Observer
Bump for this long shot request but let me know if anyone knows of an Icon for sale or an Icon owner willing to entertain an offer.
Thanks

JQ11

Observer

Thanks for the lead - really appreciate it. I track all listed under Land Cruiser but missed this one listed under Other. That said, not my ideal one as FJ45 meets my needs the least and greatly prefer Gen 2 to this Gen 1 build. Not to mention this is priced way way too high for a Gen 1 45 - asking a few questions of the seller but doubt I'll move forward with this one. Again, appreciate you thinking of the thread and passing along as I'd missed this one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad