WTB: RB 4X4 Sportsmobile Diesel Pop Top

TexGX

Explorer
I am on the hunt for a Sportsmobile. I am looking for a RB 4x4 diesel with Pop top. I have other preferences, but willing to look at options that have at least those listed. I am open on floor plan, but really like the RB50.

Willing to throw the GX into the mix. Those who know me will be shocked, but it could be an option. Check build tread below.

TexGX

TexGX

Explorer
Still looking. The GX is not a must for the deal, just an option for someone looking to downsize.

TexGX

canyonrover

SMB For Sale

I am currently debating selling my 2005 RB50 SMB. It has the 6.0L diesel and has been a super truck. I am just considering going back to a trailer so I can leave a base camp set up. I am the 3rd owner and I have had the truck for two years now. Maintained regularly and only one typical 6.0L issue with overheating that was remedied with replacement of the original oil cooler and erg cooler with stock Ford new style oil cooler and egr cooler about a year ago. I am located in Colorado if you want to see it and I can send photos is you are still interested. I would be asking $70,000. It has around 70000 miles.

I can go into detail on what it has if you are interested. But basically it is the typical RB50 plan. All leather with smaller fridge, micro, and two burner stove. Nav system with DVD player and drop down screen. Aluminess bumpers front and rear and I have replaced the both the truck batteries and house battery when I purchased. Also added 135W solar panel with controller. Anyway, again I can give full detail and photos if interested.

Gus

TexGX

Explorer
CayonRover,

I PMed you my information. I look forward to talking to you about your van.

TexGX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1