You saw it here first_ NEW LHD EarthCruiser

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Very Nice !
So when are you sending one on a west coast meet and greet tour? :Astrologist:

Larry

Bigassgas Explorer
Awesome! I drooled all over the one at the Overland Expo this past spring. Such a well-executed vehicle. No, I need to go out and buy that lotto ticket!

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
It is hard to make judgement with only a few photos, but looking at the ones shown, I would be a little concerned about being decapitated as I came out of the camper.
And... what happened to the top half of the camper door? Is there one? How is the entry door area sealed when the roof is up?

cellularsteve2

Adventurer
Will you have one in southern California anytime soon? I am very interested in seeing one. Also will you be building one with the crew cab?

Newtac11

Observer
I see it can ft in a container, but with no rear door, how do you get out? Do you just ride in the container with it? :D

dlh62c

Explorer
What is the base MSRP?

I'm curious as well.

From the pictures, it looks like the vehicle might have been shipped in from Australia. If that's the case, I'm sure the price will include the 25% duty tax for importing a truck into the USA?

John E Davies

Adventurer
From the pictures, it looks like the vehicle might have been shipped in from Australia. If that's the case, I'm sure the price will include the 25% duty tax for importing a truck into the USA?

Made in Bend Oregon, USA!

John Davies
Spokane WA USA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal