2014 Tundra Crew Max Build

nick325i

Adventurer
I really like this build.....I think I have talked my wife into trading her Audi for a Tundra and having her take over my Rangie.

Leaning towards a new DB SR5 TRD. I've had several 5.3 Chevys that weren't enough truck for me and one 6.7 F250 that was a little excessive so I'm hoping a Tundra is the sweet spot.

Tacovendor

Explorer
I really like this build.....I think I have talked my wife into trading her Audi for a Tundra and having her take over my Rangie.

Leaning towards a new DB SR5 TRD. I've had several 5.3 Chevys that weren't enough truck for me and one 6.7 F250 that was a little excessive so I'm hoping a Tundra is the sweet spot.
I think you will be happy, I've owned all kinds of off road trucks and SUV's and this is my favorite.

Tacovendor

Explorer
Visited Goose Gear yesterday and got the ball rolling on a drawer storage system for the rear seat area. Should be installed mid July.

aires35

Adventurer
If you want to see the truck in person it will be in the BFG booth at OEX west next week.

I stopped by and spoke to you about your Tundra at the Expo..(we also talked about the restop1/footwarmer). Just wanted to say thanks again for your time, and to everyone else...seeing this truck in person is WAAAAYYYY better than seeing it here.

Tacovendor

Explorer
I stopped by and spoke to you about your Tundra at the Expo..(we also talked about the restop1/footwarmer). Just wanted to say thanks again for your time, and to everyone else...seeing this truck in person is WAAAAYYYY better than seeing it here.
I enjoyed talking to you also, when this truck is completed it will be awesome.

iRagedoYou

419a576f01b4d61fbccc397a641bb332.jpg

You simply have the most ************ setup out there. Your truck is the reason why I'm not regretting getting a Tundra. Here's my 2015. Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ripper1600

Adventure Seeker
Well I had a 2010 FJ C with EXP-ONE wyOtto bumper, and mostly XPO ready. I did not do to much XPO stuff with it. I had a serious injury and decided it was time for a truck change and got a 2015 TRD4X4 Tundra crewmax. The truck is great but huge and I became skeptical. I was not sure what all I wanted to do with it and after seeing yours, you have given me great expectations of what my truck can look like and what I strive for it to be. With my still growing desire travel I want to get my truck converted into a solid XPO platform and enjoy a variety of trips.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1