2014 Tundra Crew Max Build

Tacovendor

Explorer
Starting to get the BajaDesigns Onyx6 and Squadron lights installed into the E1 bumpers, did the ultimate in power upgrades and had a TRD supercharger installed, added almost 150hp and gave me 3-5 mpg better mileage! Then went to BA Mufflers and had a 8" system installed w/ resonator. Truck is very fast and looking good.

Details to follow

Last edited:

City_Rider

Adventurer
You're telling me you get BETTER mileage with the supercharger?? Does it offset the premium gas?

How on earth do you keep your foot off the skinny pedal?

Great rig - love it!

Tacovendor

Explorer
You're telling me you get BETTER mileage with the supercharger?? Does it offset the premium gas?

How on earth do you keep your foot off the skinny pedal?

Great rig - love it!
Yes around 4 mpg. And yes you have a point, it's worth the twenty five cents to put those horses to work. It's impressive when it gets at full boost.

City_Rider

Adventurer
Yes around 4 mpg. And yes you have a point, it's worth the twenty five cents to put those horses to work. It's impressive when it gets at full boost.

So what are you using as your reference for MPG? The dash or have you calculated it by hand? What are your before and after numbers? I just run off my dash and I sit at 17.1 l/100km (13.5 MPG) mixed driving but that doesn't take in to account any difference between tires (33" on it right now).

I would love to add a supercharger to my Tundra but it's a work truck and having to source regular fuel as opposed to premium is much easier.

amo292

Adventurer
Wow. Not joking around anymore! Thats gotta have some get up and go to it now. Id bet its the fastest four wheel camper out there!

Tacovendor

Explorer
If you want to see the truck in person it will be in the BFG booth at OEX west next week.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1