Anybody need a puppy upgrade? Need help to re-home German Shepherd mix...

jonharis

Just got done talking with Bob on the phone. What a great story. I can not imagine a better home for Denver! He's truly going to have a great life of adventure with some of the best, most caring people I know. Good on ya!

2wheelbob

Adventurer
Denver is home in Wyoming! He's figuring things out...especially the cats :)
I don't know if the Califonia boy has ever seen snow but Daisy is showing him how to run and scoop snow on the fly. He's a great traveller and spent most of the day in the van yesterday (with the exception of some potty/run breaks) as we tried to out run the blizzard and make it home from Moab. All is well!

billy bee

Adventurer
Denver is home in Wyoming! He's figuring things out...especially the cats :)
I don't know if the Califonia boy has ever seen snow but Daisy is showing him how to run and scoop snow on the fly. He's a great traveller and spent most of the day in the van yesterday (with the exception of some potty/run breaks) as we tried to out run the blizzard and make it home from Moab. All is well!

Great news, Bob. Glad you are home safe. hope you had a fun trip...aside from the new puppy. Anita showed me some nice pictures that you sent to her. Do you mind if I post them up?

Bill

2wheelbob

Adventurer
No problem Bill! Thank you so much for the post up about Denver. He is sleeping soundly on Daisy's couch while the cats take turns sleeping in his crate! He is a true blessing to our family! Thanks again! Bob

2wheelbob

Adventurer
2017 Denver dog update!!

My wife and I got to reminiscing tonight about Denver and his story so I dug up this thread. Denver was by far the best thing to happen to us in the past few years. He is an absolute sweet heart and a great dog. He has been all over the country traveling with us and keeping Daisy company. Here are a few updated pics. Denny Boo as we call him has a few new grey hairs, a few more scars (from chasing bunnies and running all over the countryside without a care in the world) and a new stainless crown (he thought a 2015 Chevy Silverado looked like a cottontail). He's doing good, is healthy, happy and a total bed hog!

Denver.jpgadventure.jpgmouse hunter.jpgtooth.jpg

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Good looking dog. Love the size of him. Glad he has been doing well with you guys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mayne

Explorer
Love the tooth! Lol. I'm sure many would agree with this statement... I like dogs better than most people, and it made my night here at work to read this old thread with such a fantastic outcome. Thank you.

Happykamper

Explorer
Got two pups of my own. Like you they are the absolute best ! Life without these two would be boring at best. Great story , I'm sure your pup is very happy also:). Thanks for sharing .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal