Artistic Shots- Well thought out, framed (positioned), artistic shots only please.

Rob O

Adventurer
Pano from Peak 10 - Breckenridge

On holiday for two weeks in Breckenridge and did the Peak 10 trail today (takes you nearly to the summit of 13,000+ feet. We got to around 12,500' then stopped for a brief leg stretch (the bumpy climb took its toll on bladders and th 18 mos old strapped into her child seat). Unfortunately we had to head out because of thunderstorms moving through before we could complete the last section, which is slightly technical because of the switchbacks, loose rock and some snow on the trail.

The Pathy parked next to my Tacoma was a couple of chicks up to snowboard about a 2,000 sq ft patch of snow with a jib setup for off-season riding. Like us, they bolted when the lightning moved in (no pun intended).

click for larger 1900x430 version

Same shot with some POI tags

Azlugz

Adventurer
Sunflower Mine Processing Facility, Sunflower AZ

DSC08753.jpg

DSC08771.jpg

The trail to the Coke Ovens in AZ

DSC01378.jpg

DSC01391.jpg

DSC03438.jpg

DSC03467.jpg

Just a couple, try more later

Adventurer
Glass Pumpkin

Went down to Palo Atlo, CA to see the glass pumpkin display the other day, amazing work!

xuuQ4xhz68FES9iqsfsso5_ROEhJ86KqDdKxnw1wF5neaX-68O5y6Du8BxFdlFcxO4CvqI87K-lCqeeGPDcPrwXcfDpsfYd-2pBYa6bWBZY

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
A teaser shot from my recently completed Atacama Desert trip...

Desert_Truck_Filter_Jpeg.jpg

Abandoned truck along the Pan American Highway. The amazing thing is, this thing had been driven recently, looked like they had a wheel bearing failure, but the engine had all good belts on it and it had been abandoned in the last few days.

Photog

Explorer
That's a nice one, Trevor. Nice contrast between the smooth and colorful leaf and the rugged and monotone bark.

Sweet.:26_7_2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1