Artistic Shots- Well thought out, framed (positioned), artistic shots only please.

juicebox

Adventurer
I don't know if these qualify.

IMG_1317.jpg

IMG_1290.jpg

my friends seem to like these. this was when i was in nordligen, germany. I just used my friends canon 5 or 6 megapixel point'n shoot.

Rob O

Adventurer
Just messing around with north light, reflectors, a ubiquitous Ikea bud vase and some fresh lilies my wife brought home.

No flash or artificial light used here (only natural light) and the reflection at the base is real (not photoshopped in).

bajasurf

Explorer
Scanner Cam

This I did a number of years ago with a less than $100 scanner. I just placed the roses on the scanner glass and covered them with a plastic box and scanned away.

Attachments

• 3roses#2.jpg
    3roses#2.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 46

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Just messing around with north light, reflectors, a ubiquitous Ikea bud vase and some fresh lilies my wife brought home.

No flash or artificial light used here (only natural light) and the reflection at the base is real (not photoshopped in).

Awesome Shot Rob, I love how seamless the table base to the background is

Perfection!!

Rob O

Adventurer
From Oct ... Great Sand Dunes (Colorado)

As I was heading back to my truck, with light from the setting sun to the west being too harsh and having spent nearly an hour in 30+ mph winds and blowing sand, I spotted this dad and his two boys celebrating their climb up the dunes (yes, two boys ... I had to photoshop one out because he was right in front of the other). Had to go B&w since thy sky was blown (I did an alternate with sky added in which looks pretty good that I might post later).

I just got back from the photolab where I had some digital transfers of some 4x5's of mine. Not very happy with the transfers, but here are two that transferred somewhat well. Everything done on camera, no post processing.

This is a series that is based off of German Expressionist films.
As seen here.
2279831.jpg

There are not my favorite from the series, but there the ones that transferred the best.

berry0003copy-1.jpg

berry0005-1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1