carry gun

98dango

Expedition Leader
Ask around and see what sidearm has the highest number of accidental discharges and under what circumstances. It's darn dangerous to reholster a Glock. A way better choice is the Sigarms P229 SA/DA with a decocker.

OK ill say this I did not start this as a glock VS . THE GLOCK IS SAFE UNLES YOUR NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU DO. Last I checked mine still has to have the trigger pulled to go off. I am not a cop nor had a large amount of traning but if you dont put your finger on the trigger you wont shoot the gun. As with aney gun its only as safe as the user. My Bestfriend has carried a Glock as long as I have known him with zero issues. His cop father same 20 outher pepole who I talked to that carry a glock no problems. The 1911 is a good gun I persnoly dont like it. My wife still hasent found a gun she likes the feal and fit of.

This has gon way past what I ever expected. No I dont recomend a Glock,Sig,S/W,CZ,TZ or aney outher fire arme to aney one who dose not feal comfortable with the wepon. If you dont like the Glock dont buy one. I dont like the 1911 so I dident buy one. Would I recomend a Glock to some one else yes. If I feal the person would be comfortable with it.

BBsound

Adventurer
I may turn some people off, but I would never recommend a Crown Victoria as a daily driving vehicle unless you are an officer in a dept. that issues them and have had extensive training in driving a Crown Vic safely.

T.Low

Expedition Leader
Dude, thats actually funny. Nice job.

Hope to see you at a campfire some night after a great day on the trail.

jnaut

Observer
I may turn some people off, but I would never recommend a Crown Victoria as a daily driving vehicle unless you are an officer in a dept. that issues them and have had extensive training in driving a Crown Vic safely.

I know a guy who had a crown vic and it was accidentally discharging all the time. Antifreeze, that is.

I'm here all week.

Tanto

Adventurer
I don't like Glocks because they do not have an exposed hammer. I'm old fashioned that way. However, I could make an exception for the Lasermax Glock 26/27/33. Then there is the SIG Sauer P250 Modular Pistol as well, very cool.

kjp1969

Explorer
I don't like Glocks because they do not have an exposed hammer. I'm old fashioned that way. However, I could make an exception for the Lasermax Glock 26/27/33. Then there is the SIG Sauer P250 Modular Pistol as well, very cool.

Training or no, more cops are injured in Crown Vic's than all other patrol car models, combined! They should be banned.

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
Nobody carries the venerable Beretta 92? I have a 92FS.

I have to take the full CCW class again because I had let mine lapse.

Darton

Adventurer
anone know for sure if it's legal to carry in the national parks now per the new Fed law. My news said it would go into effect sometime in Jan. but I haven't heard anything else. It said federal law would allow people with weapon permits to carry in national parks but the carrier had to go by the state carry laws that the park was in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1