Compelling photos needed for new ExPo main page!

dallasrover

Adventurer
2 pics from my photo trip to Randane National Park in Norway Last fall with my 1969 Volvo Laplander. I had only had her just over a month so I hadn't had a chance to kit her so much. I was of course too anxious to get out and drive.
The it was a round-trip from Stockholm to Ronadne. 2236 kilometers (1 389 miles) in 6 days.

rondane1.jpg

rondane2.jpg

Tedd and his "FotoValp"

That is a very cool truck....:drool:

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Getting loaded up ready to hit the road

475864497_LieVy-L-1.jpg

Rocky Shores of Lake Superior up in Copper Harbor Michigan

438438268_QfCZF-L-1.jpg

Sunset @ Bulcher Texas during the Red Bull Last Man Standing Race, but it looks like the ending to a good expedition ride

350516872_nkVrA-L.jpg

Where are you based out of? Copper Harbor is a great place. Did you get over to Isle Royale to paddle?

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Where are you based out of? Copper Harbor is a great place. Did you get over to Isle Royale to paddle?

Copper Harbor is a great little village and still has that quaint fishing town feel to it.

Never been to Isle Royale, but have been drooling to go for years now. Good friends plan a trip every year and paddle from one tip to the other.

A few years back he calls me up asking "Ready for your chance to paddle Isle Royale? we just had one of the guys back out and figure you'll fit the bill perfectly."

My palms started sweating instantly and I asked "When we leaving?"

He says "Tomorrow morning, you in?"

Come on, who can plan for a 10 day trip in 15 hours? So needless to say, I skipped that opportunity. But it's still on our bucket list of places to paddle before we die.

bh4rnnr

Adventurer
Kinda been a while since I’ve posted on here, but can give you guys a bigger image if needed. From our Beef Basin expedition this past October (guess I can let the secret out now that Todd doesn’t need it).

Attachments

• 4runnerbeefbasintrip.jpg
    4runnerbeefbasintrip.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 44

Rob O

Adventurer
Not that my other shots got a response, but here's another from our trip to the Central Rockies last year. This Pathy followed us up Peak 10 Trail (Breckenridge). At the top, a couple girls got out to ride (snowboard) a 200 sq ft patch of snow. LOL ... hardcore. That's the town of Breck center-right of frame.

3295804851_faa7c16298_o.jpg

DblD

Adventurer
Not sure if these are the caliber shots you are looking for but here are a few. All taken with a cheapo digital Canon camera (I’m hard on small electronic gizmos, I believe in KISS). Photos were taken in Southwest Missouri. Incredible photographs posted here. I’m loving it.

1235190804_dscn0839.jpg

1235190866_stobbeseries.jpg

1235190933_roverkayakbuffalo13.jpg

1235191013_dscn0715.jpg

Thanks for allowing me to share

dd

Outback

Explorer
Not all expeditions are based on 4 wheel drive vehicles.

Attachments

• Snowcat Operations 025.jpg
    Snowcat Operations 025.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 264
  • Snowcat Operations 048.jpg
    Snowcat Operations 048.jpg
    903.8 KB · Views: 20

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
Mikenbama's D90 --- 1/09
Copy2of100_2215.jpg

Nashvillerover's D110 and Conquest --- Thanksgiving '08
100_1596.jpg

Nashvillerover, his kids, & Dieselandmud's kid --- Thanksgiving '08 --- this is what it's all about, isn't it?
100_1612.jpg

My Jeep in southern Alberta --- 7/08
100_4914.jpg

Size matters?
100_4717.jpg

CanuckMariner/Nomad

Love having fun 😊 in the 🌞 by the ⛵ and the ⏳
So, after soliciting for quality photos, how come the slide show hasn't changed? No new photos seen in quite awhile? When will the ones submitted show up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazpete