Dad, Daughter, and Dinosaurs...

Excellent job capturing these moments. Even though we get our kids out as much as possible, I still feel like we could do more. Great job dad!

Tell me what are your two cents on the canned Fat Tire?
daddy%20daugther%20trip%201%20210.jpg

p nut

butter
Funny, we were camped just south of Vernal and headed to Jensen to the dinosaur quarry just the week prior. Beautiful area (in its own way).

Cruiser's looking good. Seems like you've been busy!

jim65wagon

Funny, we were camped just south of Vernal and headed to Jensen to the dinosaur quarry just the week prior. Beautiful area (in its own way).

Cruiser's looking good. Seems like you've been busy!

Funny, we were at Vernal (and the DNM and surrounding areas) from the 16th to the 24th......of course we had to fly out, rent a vehicle and stayed at the Best Western....

Thanks for the pictures, MPH! Wife and I absolutely fell in love with Utah, so much to see, so much to do.....

mph

Expedition Leader
Not bad in a can at all! Great for the fridge and general camping...having one right now in Pagosa springs, co. Haven't seen any in my lovely state of Utah!!!!!

UOTE=CACHE KRAWLER;1133124]Excellent job capturing these moments. Even though we get our kids out as much as possible, I still feel like we could do more. Great job dad!

View attachment 107293[/QUOTE]

mph

Expedition Leader
[

Great area indeed! Thanks for the kind words on the cruiser! Its been fun! We have to meet and swap stories!!!!
Cheers!

QUOTE=p nut;1133758]Funny, we were camped just south of Vernal and headed to Jensen to the dinosaur quarry just the week prior. Beautiful area (in its own way).

Cruiser's looking good. Seems like you've been busy![/QUOTE]

achampagne

Explorer
Great job getting out there with your kiddo. I just started getting my daughter (16mos) out with me for camping and some light duty trail rides.

Not bad in a can at all! Great for the fridge and general camping...having one right now in Pagosa springs, co. Haven't seen any in my lovely state of Utah!!!!!

UOTE=CACHE KRAWLER;1133124]Excellent job capturing these moments. Even though we get our kids out as much as possible, I still feel like we could do more. Great job dad!

View attachment 107293
[/QUOTE]

I remeber buying Fat Tire in Moab 10 years ago at a bar and it was "watered" down abit to meet regs. Tasted good but after a pitcher of it my beely was full and I wasn't pashed by it yet. I'll be sure to pick up the cans on my next outing.

Imnosaint

Gone Microcamping
Great prose and great pics. Hard to go wrong with such a candid companion. Thanks for posting. We're headed up to the Uintah Basin this weekend.

IMHO, as for Fat Tire, can't beat a bottle.

p nut

butter
Funny, we were at Vernal (and the DNM and surrounding areas) from the 16th to the 24th......of course we had to fly out, rent a vehicle and stayed at the Best Western....

Thanks for the pictures, MPH! Wife and I absolutely fell in love with Utah, so much to see, so much to do.....

Didn't know Vernal was so popular. :D

mph

Expedition Leader
Looks like a nice trip. We need to get back out that way again.
Yeah...A great place to visit...Will be back in the fall. A little cooler:) BTW...The mountain biking is crazy awesome! If you a rider; get there...Nothing like rollercoaster single track:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Design