Esquif Champlain Canoe (S-glass model) For Sale - Northern Wyoming

2wheelbob

Adventurer
After talking with my wife, we have decided to post our Esquif Champlain Canoe for sale and pass it along to someone who might be able to get more use out of it. We bought the canoe in mid 2009 with the intention of carrying it on the top of our Sportsmobile when traveling the west. We chose this specific boat for it's relative light weight (52 lbs). This would allow us to leave it attached to the roof rack when we popped the top of the van and not have to remove it. The Sportsmobile pop top mechanism is rated for approximately 55 lbs over the stock top weight. We have only used the boat a few times since we bought it. It is a very fast and smooth paddling boat that is best for experienced paddlers. There is a bunch of info on the interweb regarding the Esquif company and the Champlain model if one wants to research further. This boat is of the S-Glass construction and has a dark blue hull. It has always been stored in our heated garage when not in use. We are asking $1400.00 and would prefer local pick-up but are open to discussion and offers. Please send me a PM if you interested or if you want more pictures (I'll take it down and dust it off). Thanks in advance - Bob :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nchamp