Flatbed and composite panel build on Dodge 2500

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Bunk down, bunk up = sweetness!
Looking forward to following the next build. Please link it here.

locrwln

Expedition Leader
I'll echo what everyone else has said. Incredible work and truly a work of art in every way.

Jack

DzlToy

Explorer
wish I could find someone who builds toyhauler style trailers like this....

Visibly Loud, as well as Anderson Mobile Estates will build just about anything you can imagine.

T&E builds nice trailers, as does CnC Fabrication in Anaheim.

Featherlite builds a nice trailer, but I have had less than stellar customer service experiences with them on several occasions, so I am not a fan.

xtremexj

Adventurer
Looks fantastic Mark! I really like the corner caps because they do really finish off the trim. I might have to drive down next Thursday when I'm off early and check this out if you have some time to show it off. :smiley_drive:

Jeep

Supporting Sponsor: Overland Explorer Expedition V
Looks fantastic Mark! I really like the corner caps because they do really finish off the trim. I might have to drive down next Thursday when I'm off early and check this out if you have some time to show it off. :smiley_drive:

Any time Shane, You might be doing a bit of a self guided tour! Sorry I never got back to you ,it's a little busy.

As far as trailers go, it will eventually happen, we build command units for emergency services and some oilfield units. We are moving composites in that direction. They will never be RV priced, and the will never be built like an RV either.

I got the wood out and started replacing cabinet doors and drawer faces. King Starboard is pretty nice stuff, I added about 10 pounds over pine, so about the same as a good hardwood weight wise. And I know for sure there is one very particular lady reading this that really does not like anything to do with wood! I like the look. Should go good with the flooring that can be seen here, I got the Twilight. http://www.lonsealspecialty.com/show_product/LONZEBRA Topseal
Comparison
Cabinet doors 4.jpg

Just waiting for the new latches

Cabinet doors 2.jpg

Cabinet doors 3.jpg

Cabinet doors 1.jpg

Just a little more trim, some cushions, full systems test, and mount it up! Not long now.

ripperj

Explorer
Wow, good choice, nice contrast and a very clean look.

I like wood, but thought your original doors were too dark.

Your build is very nice, if I was independently wealthy I would be banging on your door with buckets of money in my hand.

Keith

Sent from my Passport

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1