FS - Citizen ECO Drive Skyhawk Atomic Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

t0mills

Adventurer
I have for sale a Men's Citizen watch. It is the Skyhawk AT model, and is atomic. It automatically sets itself based on a radio signal that is broadcast across the nation.

It is an ECO Drive, meaning that it has no battery. It runs off solar energy, and has a reserve time of 2yrs. That means that you could lock the watch up in a safe, and it will still function for 2yrs without ever seeing the sun. :ylsmoke:

It has an analog display, as well as 2 digital displays. The digital displays are backlit, and the analog glows very bright. The band is stainless steel.

Here is a link to the exact watch on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Citizen-Eco-D...r_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=watches&qid=1247852416&sr=8-3

It's less than a year old, and is in mint condition. Comes with booklet, warranty info, and a CD.

This watch hasn't been worn every day. In fact, it's been sitting on my dresser for quite a while now.
Something has come up that I'd like to jump on, so i'm selling something to help with funds.

Price is $250 shipped and insured. I would prefer a Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check, Local Pickup with Cash...ect.

Thanks!

t0mills

Adventurer
Bump to the top. Still have it!

I know someone out there has been wanting this watch...

jy0000-53e_feature.jpg

voyageur

Adventurer
Anybody got his number

Does anyone know Tim's current phone number?

If so please call him and ask him to contact me. Thanks

I bought the watch and I can't get in touch with him...

voyageur

Adventurer
Tim. What the heck is going on...

I paid you in good faith and now no communication and no watch.

Please let me know what the hell is going on.

If anyone sees this post and knows how to reach Tim Mills, please ask him to contact me. I have had very good experience buying from Expo members. This is a great shock.

voyageur

Adventurer
Good idea P.P.E.

Actually I emailed his two listed friends. I also posted on the "Ozark" group. He seemed like an honest person based on his previous posts.

I know he has had an unexpected difficulty, but there is no excuse for no contact. I hate controversy and love just being happy. That is why I enjoy this forum...

It just really hurts to lose the money. Oh well... maybe he needed it more than me. If so... I hope it helps him,

I have been standing outside, watching every UPS, FedX and Mail truck that goes by. (Slight exaggeration, but not by much). Maybe someone will see this who knows him.

His last visit to the site was on the 24th of last month.

voyageur

Adventurer
Still nothing... NADA ZERO...

Just got home. Nothing in my mail box, no package from UPS or FedEx. Nope nothing.

No email explanation.

NOTHING.

I just can't believe I got screwed by an ExPo member.

I hate controversy, but I do have his tag number and an email from him, stating he had received my payment and that he was going to ship it. I also have a couple of friends with the FBI. I can't stand losing the money and I definitely wanted the watch. My wife keeps saying oh "Give it one more day."

Still hopeful but doubtful. I suspect I will have to seek legal assistance from Arkansas law enforcement... Bummer.

PS: I won't mess up the forum with any more posts on this matter.

Cody1771

Explorer
That really sucks man, he must have been desperate to sell it for $200 in the first place... that is an expensive watch. i hope all works out for you

voyageur

Adventurer
Howdy Bains98

Let me say to anyone that reads this thread. I would be very sad to find out that Tim Mills was in an accident, of any kind. I would be very happy to have the watch show up or receive a communication from Tim, explaining what was going on and that the watch was shipped - when and by what carrier...

I hate the way this whole thing makes me feel. I tend to trust everyone and expect the best... That is why I feel so bad.

Regards

voyageur

Adventurer
Sort of an Update...

I just got off the phone with the office of the Benton County Prosecuting Attorney. They advised that it was a civil matter and that I would have to file suit in small claims court.

If it had occurred in my state, it would qualify under three different criminal categories. I guess Arkansas is a good place to be, if you do intend to rip people off...

Oh well - now if I can just calm my wife down, so I will be able to shop on line, before hell actually freezes over!

Regards to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1