FS - Citizen ECO Drive Skyhawk Atomic Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

voyageur

Adventurer
How many lanes and when was it last painted? Is there a toll booth, so I would have "Income Property Potential".

Main reason I am interested, is because my Dentist said I may need a "partial bridge" and if I buy yours, I would get a full bridge for lots less money...

H,B.

TheRoadie

Explorer
The buyer shouldnt have to hunt down the seller and call him out to get a reaction from him.
In Pony Express days, "calling out" had an entirely different meaning, as "come on out, you lily livered scoundrel, and meet me on Main Street at high noon and prepare to eat lead."

An armed society is a POLITE society, as they say.

dirtysouth

Adventurer
In Pony Express days, "calling out" had an entirely different meaning, as "come on out, you lily livered scoundrel, and meet me on Main Street at high noon and prepare to eat lead."

An armed society is a POLITE society, as they say.

I don't think we should put a slug in anyone just yet but I agree with what you're saying. I do think that we have to be willing to police our own though, and if that means calling someone out then so be it. If someone on this site tries to take advantage of me, I'd feel like it is my duty to let everyone else know so that they won't have the same thing happen to them.

voyageur

Adventurer
Nothing received here at "Olga Outdoor Center"... I did send him an email to find out which of our two addresses he sent it to. No answer yet...

:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1