FS - Citizen ECO Drive Skyhawk Atomic Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
Just got home. Nothing in my mail box, no package from UPS or FedEx. Nope nothing.

No email explanation.

NOTHING.

I just can't believe I got screwed by an ExPo member.

I hate controversy, but I do have his tag number and an email from him, stating he had received my payment and that he was going to ship it. I also have a couple of friends with the FBI. I can't stand losing the money and I definitely wanted the watch. My wife keeps saying oh "Give it one more day."

Still hopeful but doubtful. I suspect I will have to seek legal assistance from Arkansas law enforcement... Bummer.

PS: I won't mess up the forum with any more posts on this matter.

Bummer.

Bains98

Observer
Ive been in the same sheety situation before...and it sucks because you want to give the man a chance but then again you are so peed off you just want to go to his house and get your sheet. Its a gamble we take as trusting people and sometimes we lose big..I really hope his phones been broke and his fingers are broke and cant email you and the watch shows up..:wings:

Scott Brady

Founder
The guy has quite a few posts, so I would give him a little time to figure out what is going on. I will check some of the details we have, and see if we can contact him.

voyageur

Adventurer
Thank you for your help

Scott,

I appreciate any assistance you can provide. It is not as important as a missing, "donor kidney", but it is a big deal to me. I love this site for the information I receive, the knowledge I gain, the vicarious pleasure of following another person's adventure (or misadventure) and most of all, the camaraderie I feel, whenever I visit this site. I never thought I had to worry about any transaction that developed from interaction with a Portal member.

I am still hoping and I do believe in giving the "benefit of the doubt".

The worst part is just not knowing what is going on. Should I continue to check my mailbox two or there times a day? Should I feel excited every time one of the package delivery trucks approaches my house or should I just finally realize... there is no hope of ever receiving the timepiece I paid for?

Best regards and thank you for all you do...

PS: I wasn't making fun of kidney disease, I have it.

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
Oh man, I'm sorry to hear this. I'm a firm believer in benefit of the doubt, but the state of not knowing kinda makes me crazy.

It's comforting to know Scott's doing some leg work for you as well. Good man!

BTW, I received your check this evening and will be depositing it tomorrow afternoon. And I'm not gonna leave you hangin! Well...I'm not planning on it anyway :)

voyageur

Adventurer
"Misery loves company"

Boy John, I know exactly how you feel. I even posted over on his radio controlled helicopter forum and no response. Sheriff was no help...

It is hard to believe that he just blew us off. He lost his job the same day he received my payment. Maybe the stress made him crack. The phone number I had was for his work phone and he had to surrender that. I contacted his former employer and the H.R. lady said she couldn't help. I asked her if she could ask one of his co-workers to get a message to him and she basically said "No and don't call again...

Maybe Scott Brady will be successful in contacting him. I still have my fingers crossed so it is hard to type...

I share your misery,

voyageur

Adventurer
"Preaching to the choir"

John,

He didn't give me his phone number. I actually found it on another of his threads... It was the same one you indicated that you have.

If you would like a copy of the series between myself and his former employer, send me your regular email address.

Good luck to both of us...

7wt

Expedition Leader
High drama. Hopefully the guy is just a dirtbag and not dead in a ditch somewhere in the backwoods or tied next to his wife's hospital bed or something equally as tragic. Give it time, I am sure it will work out and if it doesn't life will go on.

FlyNdrive

Adventurer
I'm sorry to hear this from such an upstanding forum. I just hope everyone is OK and it turns out well.

"Everything will be OK in the end; If it's not OK it's not the end."

-Ben

Last edited:

voyageur

Adventurer
Sage advice...

Mr. 7wt...

Your point is well taken.

I have no ill feelings for him and he is not married... I am just very disappointed to not have the watch I lusted for. Maybe my greed caused my downfall...

Best regards,

Mr. 9wt - Fishing Flies on the Flats...

Schattenjager

Expedition Leader
This is a shame, he assured me in his PMs that he had delt with others on here and that he was reputable...
~John

Well, anyone that will tout how great they are surly isn't.

If something unfortunate has transpired and he is not 100% to blame, I sincerely hope it gets worked out quickly.

If he is a dirtbag liar I hope he loses several teeth to blunt force trauma.
:coffee:

voyageur

Adventurer
Autonomous visits?

Am I correct that a member could "Log Out" and then return without signing in and browse Expedition Portal, at will, without showing up as having visited the site?

Scott Brady - any news on Mr. Mills contact information?

7wt

Expedition Leader
Mr. 9wt - Fishing Flies on the Flats...
Yup, my 7wt served me well on the Texas flats for reds and specks. I wanted a 9wt for the jacks but never got around to getting one. Now the 7wt is used very little but I need to dust it off for the smallies up North a bit.

Good luck on getting your stuff or money back. I hate this stuff with a passion. I have been burnt as well and it irks me to no end. I have also been on the receiving end of a long wait that turned out to be because the dude was in the hospital after being hit by a drunk driver. I cussed his good name for a while and felt real bad after I found out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1

Members online