Gregny's trailer build

Gregny

Adventurer
Here's some pics poor resolution sorry. It will have an aluminum main box 30 cu.feet an adjustable tongue with the lock n roll coupler, tounge box, Expedition Series RTT thats height adjustable to 6ft and a travel height of 45" awnings 10lbs propane tank 4 stabilizer legs and room for 3 scepter cans the frame will be coated with Line-X .When the frame is finished I'll bring it outside in the daylight and post some more pics.

Last edited:

Gregny

Adventurer
Thanks, Lifting the tent is a two person job . I must say this site was my inspiration to build this trailer everyone has posted up some awesome ideas. Thanks EXPO.

ZR2nit

Adventurer
Great Job

Gregny

I was just thinking the same thing the other day about a height adjustable lid for a homemade offroad trailer. I am wanting to do the same thing. Take a small military trailer, add a adjustable height lid, a Series 3 1600 Eezi-Awn Rtt T-Top, optional Eezi-Awn Shower Skirt.

I have a few questions for you if you do not mind. How did you get the to rise up??? And what are you using to seal up the lid to keep moisture/fust out??

I was thinking of using sometype of air operated strut of somekind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1