Honda EU3000is Generator in SoCal

RocKrawler

Supporting Sponsor
Selling remotely my Honda EU3000is Generator - its located in Palm Springs, CA at my in laws house, I didnt have the room to take it with when we moved out here. The motor has been rebuilt with a new piston, rings and connecting rod & bearings. It has a new battery for the electric start but for some reason the starter will spin, but not engage the engine (mechanic who rebuilt the motor likely didnt connect something, but the starter is good) and it has pull start with a new rope installed. Its been sitting about 4-5 months so its a workout to start, but runs beautiful. Shop around and you will find them in the $1800-$2000 range. If you want the smokin deal on one, mine is available for $650. Perfect for your expedition trailer build, and I take paypal but add the fees. If you want it PM me and I'll get you in touch with the relatives to pick it up.

Terry

RocKrawler

Supporting Sponsor
Taking offers, I need this gone, and will accept trades for stuff that can be shipped to me in VA - Would be interested in a smaller generator, mountain bike, high end tent, gubs, FJ80 stuff, winch, etc... this needs to get out of my in laws garage and into yours!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad