IMAG0225.jpg

Where did you get the bump stops?

Chad
1991 Range Rover Hunter
http://www.chadmanz.com/rover/rrmain.html

SeaRubi

Explorer
them shocks look familiar :ylsmoke: you'll be happy with those

highly recommend giving Justin at www.lucky8llc.com a call the upper shock mounts they make in house are stout well done pieces. I am real happy with those. T

plus, you gotta love their antics ... thems are good guys :coffeedrink: nice work on the updates to the RRC. looking real solid

cheers,
-ike

ArmyRover

Adventurer
Not sure where the bump stops came from originally, I picked them up off of D90DC on discoweb, while I was deployed.

I spent most of a year hording parts and now I'm having the fun of bolting it all together and sorting other issues while I'm at it. I had to buy the hunter to replace my other 91 RRC that apparently had a cowl leak that led to the floor boards rusting out while I was gone. :(

Oh and if anyone else is interested in the Jag let me know I'm also open to trades :D

ArmyRover

Adventurer
Just a small update:

Got the 235/85 BFG AT's mounted up on her today, still waiting on a bunch of parts but progress is being made....

IMAG0231.jpg

IMAG0236.jpg

IMAG0233.jpg

jrose609

Explorer
Looks sharp, Bill. Like what you're doing with it. What are your bumper plans? Did you get in on the Bottorf deal on LRR?

ArmyRover

Adventurer
Looks sharp, Bill. Like what you're doing with it. What are your bumper plans? Did you get in on the Bottorf deal on LRR?

I got in on the Bottorf deal for a front no brush guard winch bumper with mounting points for 3 lights and a rear with swing away carrier. A few of the guys from LRO/LRR also chipped in for a welcome home present of Bottorf sliders with nerf to complete the set. Nate is also throwing in a set of his new radius arms for the front to complete the Bottorf package so to speak. Just waiting on it all to hit the house so I can get it on. Especially the rear so the county sheriff here won't hassle me about driving with no rear bumper. Last time I got off with a warning not sure he would be so kind again. I'm hoping it will get here soon so I won't have to drive the Jag in the snow....

I still have sitting in the parts pile, lamp guards front and rear, all new HD steering bits, a front diff guard, a LT230, TerraFirma trailing arms Ashcroft rear axles, 24 spline diff and I need to buy extended length brake lines. Eventually a detroit and a TT will need to be secured as well.

ArmyRover

Adventurer
I know the feeling, work has been a serious pain. No real update still waiting on bumpers, sliders and radius arms.

Did stop by and see PTSchram and get some parts over thanksgiving weekend. So now I'm ready to do the a-arm extension and trailing arms.

ArmyRover

Adventurer
No real progress, had duty this weekend. Still no bumpers/sliders/radius arms either so I can't drive it yet anyway. That and it's getting so cold I don't want to go outside to work anymore.

Had a boat load of fun driving the Jag in the snow we got the other day. At least I know the abs is completely functional.

ArmyRover

Adventurer
Got the alternator sorted out today and put the front driveshaft back in after a much needed u-joint replacement. Skid plate will be here on sunday along with a stock rear bumper to fill the gap until I can get my rear bumper situation squared away Bottorf Fab isn't going to be suppling them after all. I found a scorpion racing front blade winch bumper for the front at a great deal from a friend. Brad at http://www.roxtarfab.com will be doing a custom rear to match and the sliders.

This is the bumper I found for the front, I'll probably have a small light bar added over the winch opening to mount my 3 lights on.

Attachments

• 5680_4775_2581143850102134700KYEoMV_fs.jpg
    5680_4775_2581143850102134700KYEoMV_fs.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Design