Supporting Sponsor - OK4WD
Something a little different :)

583F1383-7995-4EBA-9741-E0C284D54EEF_zpshinf8kwx.jpg

80D12F79-AE6D-4679-A413-0537805CCB91_zpsnvnguuwg.jpg

E25EA9B5-884F-4737-A044-F35AAA145BA4_zps2auahiia.jpg

DC2B195F-1331-46AC-B44A-8907F06A561A_zpsjrexniwp.jpg

F8B18D88-8ECA-4BE1-96DD-F0E66B4205BC_zps5tkb0yio.jpg

BEBA4A95-35BD-4EDF-8D9F-7859852F9D18_zpsrxvj6imi.jpg

We are thinking of possible limited and numbered special edition runs in collaboration with another outdoor manufacture in the future if interest is out there.

Adventure: OffRoad

Guy that goes places and does things.
Anyone have any pictures of the isothermic kits? My wife and I want to buy one before our trip to Colorado this December and the pics on the OK4WD website aren't that great. Rin was a great guy to deal with when I picked up the tent and I'd like to order from him again.

grandpa

I can't seem to find an awning that attaches to the upper half of the tent shell that would provide some weather protection for the open door. Has anyone seen this anywhere? I sure would like to get one of these James Baroud Explorers.
Thanks.

Adventure: OffRoad

Guy that goes places and does things.
I can't seem to find an awning that attaches to the upper half of the tent shell that would provide some weather protection for the open door. Has anyone seen this anywhere? I sure would like to get one of these James Baroud Explorers.
Thanks.

I don't think they make one. There's no provisions on the top part of the shell to attach one. I'm sure you could make something easily enough.

Dozer Dan

Observer
Anyone have any pictures of the isothermic kits? My wife and I want to buy one before our trip to Colorado this December and the pics on the OK4WD website aren't that great. Rin was a great guy to deal with when I picked up the tent and I'd like to order from him again.

I have a baroud evasion on order with the isothermic kit. I couldn't find any photos online but I got one anyway.
It's not due for delivery until October though. But if no one else put up images before then I will take some photos of it.

acg

Adventurer
Here is a pic of the isothermic kit. It is a wrap-around inside the tent using velcro. Hope this helps. I bought the Baroud tent at the beginning of the year. I have not had a chance to use it yet.

isothermic.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1