Last camp kitchen box-tables

This is an aluminum construction field box that cost the military over $800 each to have made.

First off this is HEAVY!! not sure on exact weight but a quick balance on the bathroom scale and it says 70lbs.

This is made of aluminum and is bomb proof, i can stand, jump or throw it around and nothing would happen. The box has two recessed built in handles that are rubber griped and spring loaded to keep the handles in when not in use. There are 3 shelves built inside that can be removed by unscrewing the inner part (if desired). The box is water proof and air proof. It also has a stainless pressure equalizer as well however its missing the screw to it (easy to source) each side of the boxe un latch and turn into a sturdy table with shelf so there are two tables per box. they have 12 latches per box and the construction of this thing is amazing. The box has some scratches on the out sides and one side has some surface rust from sitting next to a metal beam. but nothing a quick coat of spray paint couldn't handle or leave as is they wont rust.

would prefer to sell to some one local or not to ship but if buyer is willing to pay shipping that will be taken into consideration.

Im asking $85 OBO or trades? what ya got?
Im locates in Bellingham WA 98225

Michael Slade

Untitled
I saw that thing in a previous post. It's pretty cool.

I have some nice matted and framed prints of Utah's Great Salt Lake I'd trade one for that chest! I'm short on cash, but that thing is sweet!

M

lx450landcruiser said:
This is an aluminum construction field box that cost the military over $800 each to have made.

First off this is HEAVY!! not sure on exact weight but a quick balance on the bathroom scale and it says 70lbs.

This is made of aluminum and is bomb proof, i can stand, jump or throw it around and nothing would happen. The box has two recessed built in handles that are rubber griped and spring loaded to keep the handles in when not in use. There are 3 shelves built inside that can be removed by unscrewing the inner part (if desired). The box is water proof and air proof. It also has a stainless pressure equalizer as well however its missing the screw to it (easy to source) each side of the boxe un latch and turn into a sturdy table with shelf so there are two tables per box. they have 12 latches per box and the construction of this thing is amazing. The box has some scratches on the out sides and one side has some surface rust from sitting next to a metal beam. but nothing a quick coat of spray paint couldn't handle or leave as is they wont rust.

would prefer to sell to some one local or not to ship but if buyer is willing to pay shipping that will be taken into consideration.

Im asking $85 OBO or trades? what ya got?
Im locates in Bellingham WA 98225

adrenaline503

Explorer
My wife likes this thing. What are the dimensions? I live in Seattle so I could pick it up sometime. Maybe a partial trade for a WilderNest, you could that on top of a land cruiser.

Ireland

Adventurer
Hey there I will take it from you for the $85.
Would help allot if you happened to be up near the border in the near future or if you don't mind shipping it?
Paypal?

well the deal previously arranged apparently fell through after 3 weeks of nothing. so this unit is back up for sale for anyone with interest and i will keep a better eye on this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1