Left side living

dibsen

Adventurer
I have a mild obsession with tires; it's keeping me up right now.

Just found this data on the web
View attachment 294248
Stock tire- 235/70/15

What is that like 28"?
I see the 265/70 option on there, that what I have now and I am wondering if I have a 7.5 or 8 inch rim. Wondering if I can stuff a 285/75/16?

I check tires on base and on the local economy; dollar/yen is in my favor right now but the prices where still very similar, just s hare better in town. Walking into their funny store (they all look funny to me, very animated; makes me feel like I'm on a game show) was like being in a small tire warehouse; I was surrounded by new tires still wrapped in plastic. I stopped and paused just for a sec before finding my way to the second floor where everyone was.

Yes. Anyway, I want new tires

PacS14

Adventurer
Not bad for our first day out☺️

I did notice a few issues with the Jero that I want to look into. Something in the steering linkage is loose/warn and the wiring of the stereo is suspect. Plugging a phone charger into the 12v socket below makes the stereo lose signal. Other than that, I'd like to put 2 more AT tires on (I'd really like to shoe the whole thing with a slightly bigger tire). I need a roof rack for our paddle boards and that's about it.

If you ever figure out the radio problem when plugging in a phone charger please report back, I have the same issue and the only thing I can think of right now is the power antenna. I will try to tackle that next on my gen 2.5. Nice vehicle by the way.

BOPOH

Explorer
if you want to go offroading, go to Nago

P1000360.jpg

P1000359.jpg

P1000367.jpg

P1000455.jpg

P1000348.jpg

d5d09f0c-9592-4150-a33e-f8db199161df.jpg

If you roam around the hills there you'll find abandoned Skyline GTR - i think it was left there because there is no way bring up the hills lol

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1