My New/Old DII

mark155

Did this once before but the Great Server Crash of '08 wiped it out. Lurked around here for a while now. Picked up this DII last week, '02 w/95k miles. Already had a visit from the "3 Amigos" and I'm still on the drive out tag! They were gone this morning so no worries.

dealer pic
2022270100-vi.jpg

jeff_wright

Adventurer
Awesome man. She looks great! I really like the stock Disco IIs with the Hurricanes. Can't wait to see some adventures in it.

NA EP3

Observer
Awesome another DII owner. I've had the 3 Amigos quite a few times on my G4, but I haven't had them in a while(touch wood). As long as it doesn't stay on you should be good to go.

~C

mark155

This is my DD so I'm going to drive it as is for a while. Next spring/summer I'd like do a small lift and larger tires. The deal I made included a new set of tires so I'd like to get some miles out of them. If I've understood correctly what I've read, as long as the amigos show up together it's generally not an issue. I'm still getting used to the turning radius, or lack thereof. Damnation...it's like trying to slide a river barge into a parking spot!

RETROFIT

Observer
Had one ...

I had one just like it 3 years ago and loved it, the only thing to watch out for is that when you get the three amigos is that you loose your Traction Control witch is bad because the 02's don't have the CDL witch got me in trouble once.

But I still miss the D2 from time to time, usually just before I step in the 110 ! Or consequently step out after a 3 hour drive :rolleyes:

Good luck and enjoy it !

Great truck

Pat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1