New VDEGs: Vehicle-Dependent Expedition Guide

DaktariEd

2005, 2006 Tech Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
This is not only a great idea, but a great service to fellow adventurers!
When and how did you get this idea?

safari.gif

shahram

Adventurer
Well, put me down for one copy, but if we can work something out outside of Paypal, I'd be grateful. My Paypal account is on resolution due to some security issue.

p1michaud

Expedition Leader
Vehicle-Dependent Expedition Guide 2.1

Scott,
Many thanks for doing this. For that price, I can't resist either!
Sent you the funds via Paypal as requested.
Cheers,
P

oldcj5guy

Adventurer
Awesome. I'll get my money sent Thurs morning when I get back to town and on a real computer.

Thanks for putting this one together.

Ireland

Adventurer
Put me on the list too, have to go worky now and will do the paypal this evening.... This should compliment my Overland journal subscription :victory:

Scott Brady

Founder
Thanks so much for all who have ordered. We still have a good quantity left. I will advise on this thread, well before we run out.

Brian McVickers

Administrator
Staff member
Just ordered.
Looking forward to my copy!

Thanks Scott and everyone at Overland Video for making this happen.
At $3-400 I never planned that the first version of this book would be in my library, but this reprint at a more reasonable price is a great thing!

Brian:victory:

Last edited:

Fergie

Expedition Leader
expeditionswest said:
Thanks so much for all who have ordered. We still have a good quantity left. I will advise on this thread, well before we run out.

Scott,

For those of that have ordered, can we get a confirmation of some kind, aside from just the Paypal email?

Thanks.

Scott Brady

Founder
Fergie said:
Scott,

For those of that have ordered, can we get a confirmation of some kind, aside from just the Paypal email?

Thanks.

You bet Fergie. I will pull a confirmation email together in the next day or two, for those that have ordered. I will also send out a group email to all who have ordered once the books have arrived in Prescott.

TheRoadie

Explorer
You've been Paypalled. If Mrs. Roadie spies this before me when it's delivered, we're going to have to read in shifts around the clock for a bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1