Nissan Photos - post your's

Slipstream

Beware Ninja Jesus
My new 2012 Fronty Pro4X. Stock for now except the ARE shell. Just bought some sliders and suspension but haven't installed anything yet. Still have to buy skid plates and a few other items before installing everything.

null_zpsf1d020c4.jpgone100.jpgone101.jpg

zukrider

Explorer
My 2011 Pro4Xterra. bought with 27k, and it appeared to all be highway business traveller type!

it currently already has one dent in metal, and one in plastic! oops

I built the roof rack myself to have more room for stuff. Skids are next.

IMG_2042.jpgIMG_1932.jpgIMG_1947.JPGIMG_1948.JPGIMG_1949.JPGIMG_1951.JPGIMG_2021.JPGIMG_2041.jpg

NmexMAX

Holy hell, this thread is awesome! Been browsing it for longer than I'd rather say....

Anyhow, BRAND spanking new member here. Always see posts/pics/adventures, but decided it's time to register. Saw an Armada on the previous page so I don't feel so bad posting my rig with IRS/IFS. Nothing like most on here, but she gets some trail time.

First day home, Dec '11.

Hopewell lake last year, labor day:

Jemez Mts last 4th of July:

Canjilon Lakes Lake this year.

Santa Fe Ski Basin this April:

Valles Caldera this past Feb:

Hopewell this past 4th:

Random weekend headed for the trail head for a little ATV'ing:

Right up the road next to my house, water tank:

As she sits right now.

mortonm

Expedition Leader
Welcome! Looks good.

Don't get too caught up on the independent suspension stuff. I can see under my truck when I'm driving so if it gets me where I want to go I see no issues.

Post up a build thread when you have time, looks loike you have done some work!

NmexMAX

Thanks, I appreciate that! I will do a build thread too, bring it all together.

Here's another one from Hopewell when I was with the Chevy's on the 4th of July. Strange thing is, the beige one didn't have it's front driveshaft connected and the black one had some sensor out, so neither of them had 4x4. Luckily I did, so we went off the beaten path a touch, didn't take any pics, but came back in one piece after a pretty good downpour. So it was mostly just streams and such, no real mud. No sliders, 35's, winch or bumper back then either, so maybe that was a good thing.

972210_10151774054487269_1345262281_n.jpg

Pretty high up there:

1044468_10151774110977269_279288207_n.jpg

steve c

Adventurer
Got out last weekend for some camping.
We spent three nights at Hanna Flat campground north of Big Bear Lake, CA.

On the way to the campsite we came across a small water crossing. There were cars parked on the other side and it felt awesome to just cruise right through. In fact, I enjoyed it so much that I went back and did it again. You know, for perspective! LOL

cmge.jpg

r9db.jpg

Entering a beautiful meadow.

g4wr.jpg

At the last minute, we decided to take 3n14 home. This route dumps you out into the desert. So, in one day. I went from an alpine forest, to a blazing desert to the coast. Got to love California.

ps6c.jpg

3mn3.jpg

5wvu.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1