Post Pic's of your Jeep

Freddo

My Liberty

Here's my Liberty and Overland Tent Trailer.

Attachments

• Sebastian Inlet 2014 002.JPG
    Sebastian Inlet 2014 002.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 61
  • overland expo 1 007.jpg
    overland expo 1 007.jpg
    547.8 KB · Views: 57

Espo78

Adventurer
I've never been a fan of white vehicles Espo, but, DAMN!, that Jeep looks soooo nice with those rims!

Much appreciated! I wasn't shopping for a white Jeep but I got the best deal on it so I went with it. Now I couldn't see myself in any other color (except maybe Sahara Tan).

Michigan37

I finally made it to the end (for now)! 499 pages and about a month later. I have an 05 LJ that I'm building slowly for overland exploration. Only problem is ther are not a lot of places for overland exploration in Ohio. I plan on using this site to find more places to go within a few hour drive.
image.jpg
On test hill Silver Lake Dunes
image.jpg
Badlands offroad park for our first Jamboree

mclovinal

Here's my TJ. Made some changes since the last time I posted. I have been trying to build for reliability and expedition ablility. My only issue is space. I have been trying to find out what some other TJ-owners on here have done to make their rigs more expedition-y. It is a fairly old vehicle, and reliability is something I have been thinking (worrying) about recently too. I am planning an expedition out west to explore some national forests and BLM lands to camp in and see some different environments but I worry about my Jeep making it. I've got some preventative maintenance i'm planning on doing, but I can't seem to find much information on what the main things I need to fix and modify are. It seems like most TJs are more rock crawlers than expedition rigs. Anyway, here are the pics. No matter what, I like my Jeep.
20141022_141724_zpsc17f3cb8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20141022_141755_zpsf4ce33a0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And this is my storage divider/shelf. Built it to help me store all the junk (tools, camping gear, recovery equipment, etc.) I find myself carrying a lot. It helps a lot for packing expedition gear.
20141022_141924_zpsbca9dc8c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

engineerd

Desk Jockey
I finally made it to the end (for now)! 499 pages and about a month later. I have an 05 LJ that I'm building slowly for overland exploration. Only problem is ther are not a lot of places for overland exploration in Ohio. I plan on using this site to find more places to go within a few hour drive.

Have you looked at Michigan's UP? Lots of trails/forest roads to explore. Check out UP Overland (http://upoverland.org/).

Ali Sleiman

Beautiful Rig
My 30k mile (to date) rambler/workhorse:

2u6i8gi.jpg

a4bqxl.jpg

AEV Dualsport XT 2.5 Suspension (w/ geometry correction brackets)
JCR 'Dagger' Stubby Front Bumper
Viking GS-9 (w/ Viking synthetic rope and other recovery goodies)
Hutchinson Rock Monster Beadlocks
Cooper AT3 (31570R17)
OR-Fab Tire Carrier (Rotopax)
Gobi Ranger Roof Rack
AEV Rear Corner Guards
Metalcloak Overland Fenders
Factory modified rock rails
Speaker 8700 Evolution Headlights
Rigid D2 Amber Foglights

...and several warranty parts replacements. #rolleyes

Some pics from our recent trip from Sydney to Melbourne and Adelaide.
4etu2azu.jpg

Port Fairy, Victoria
tyjedeby.jpg

Goyder's Line marker, South Australia
ja4e3yde.jpg

3hrs south of Sydney, New South Wales

Cascade Wanderer

Adventurer
2012 Sport with the 3.6, 6-speed manual, front & rear air lockers, 4.10 gears, 1.5" Teraflex suspension and a 10k winch. Tires are 285/75 Toyos on 16x9" wheels. It's turned out to be a real fun and useful little beast.

Montana campsite, on a recent 2500 mile round trip from Washington, through Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and back. Great trip. The little Jeep did well:

MR.Ty

Observer
Updated with the 2.5 budget boost, winch and mounting plate and trucklites.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414329559879.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414329559879.jpg
    538.9 KB · Views: 58
  • uploadfromtaptalk1414329579524.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414329579524.jpg
    563.7 KB · Views: 56

Jerry Ward

Adventurer
Here are a few shots of my 2014 JKU at the Prairie Grove Civil War Battlefield in NW Arkansas. Nothing special; just a Sport with a hard top, 6-speed manual, and steel wheels. Added a Gobi rack, front and rear bumpers, rail sliders, limb risers, and a 9500lb winch. Best rig I've ever owned...

020.jpg

021.jpg

Cascade Wanderer

Adventurer
Sharp Jerry. I thought about keeping my stock steel wheels... Maybe powder coating them black or something. But ran into a great deal on five used wheels & tires only a week or two after I bought the Jeep. So, I ended up with the aluminum wheels.

I like the simple, practical appearance of your rig. Some get too many gee-gaws for me.

Regards, Guy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1