Stolen Adventure Trailer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willman

Sad to hear about this!

With everyone posting it up on different forums.....It will show her face!

Plate # is a great idea!!!

:REOutArchery02:

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
If we can figure out a camp ground or specific area its at I'll go with another member here and hook it up to my truck. We can head up to do it with the Police or just go and get it.
I'll keep an eye on the post.

Fergie said:
Martyn,

My father spotted this trailer yesterday, 5/12, on Arizona State Route 191, between Clifton, AZ and and Alpine, AZ, a few miles south of Alpine.

He is sure it was this one, and sure that it was a Black 4 door towing the thing.

I left you a phone message as well, feel free to call if you need to.

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
BajaTaco said:
Scotty or Martyn, can you give us a plate number? Someone on Yotatech asked, and it's probably a good idea in helping to identify it.

Good to hear we have a lead in AZ - thanks Fergie

I believe the plate number is FA3 08V, It's an Ohio plate.

Photog

Explorer
Fergie said:
Martyn,

My father spotted this trailer yesterday, 5/12, on Arizona State Route 191, between Clifton, AZ and and Alpine, AZ, a few miles south of Alpine.

He is sure it was this one, and sure that it was a Black 4 door towing the thing.

I left you a phone message as well, feel free to call if you need to.

Did your Dad say which way it was headed (Alpine or Morenci)?

If this guy does work with horses, it might help narrow the search area, if we knew which direction he was headed. Then we could ask for some help at the local feed stores.

He might be following some type of equestrian circuit, around the rural parts of Ariz & New Mex.

Signcutter21

Adventurer
Martyn/ Mario, I'll keep an eye out down in Douglas in case it comes down 191 to head to Mexico. If I get a chance today, I'll stop over at the Port and give them a heads up.

Mike

Fergie

Expedition Leader
Photog said:
Did your Dad say which way it was headed (Alpine or Morenci)?

If this guy does work with horses, it might help narrow the search area, if we knew which direction he was headed. Then we could ask for some help at the local feed stores.

He might be following some type of equestrian circuit, around the rural parts of Ariz & New Mex.

They were headed back from your parents, the AT was pointing south.

I posted it to Wheeling AZ...if someone there does see it, they'll get it back to you Martyn.

SOAZ- You might check with the guys on Wheeling AZ if you are serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1