Stolen Adventure Trailer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

burl40

Supporting Sponsor
If only the police actually had these kinds of resources.HAHAHAHAHA!!!It is like one of those freeway announcements when a child is abducted..I hope to see it on the evening news being chased down by cops over several state lines...Just kidding...:archaeolo

Joanne

Adventurer
Martyn,

I'll be on the lookout here in Vegas. I have business that will put me on the interstate tomorrow so I'll keep my eyes open. It's especially sad that he has to involve his kids in this kind of mess. Just what they need in their lifelong memories, dad and mom getting arrested for stealing a trailer. So sad!
icon9.gif

He never had a clue that you know thousands of people all across the US that would just love to be the one to turn him in. I hope it's me!!

Joanne

GeoTracker90

Adventurer
I didn't see it mentioned in this thread but some one posted this on Planet4X4.net

I just bumped the post and asked everyone to keep their eyes open for it. This website covers a lot of the Idaho wheeling community.

Mike

Life_in_4Lo

Explorer
Does anyone know of horse breeding & horse racing forums that you could post in?
Santa Anita and Hollywood Park are in LA... well, I'll keep an eye out. That trailer is hard to miss.

Maximus Ram

Expedition Leader
I'll keep a watch around here....A set up like that would definitely get your attention if seen on the road....or off.:sport_box

UK4X4

Expedition Leader
Martyn you have a PM

a very nice person from another site supplied some info you may or may not have.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1