Tentrax!

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
Well my original plan of building up an M101A2 trailer has been abandoned and I sold the M101A2 trailer a few days ago. But this is why, a friend of mine decided to sell his JK for a BMW (I know LOL) and after his Jeep sold he had this siting in his garage that he wanted gone. A Tentrax off road trailer! It has the tent, awning, 6" lift, skid plates, side protectors, both of the cargo racks up front, tentrax heater, off road hitch, recessed jeep lights and rack pads. 2500$ is what I got it for From what I am being told I got a great deal!! But he was a friend too.
Plans are:
ECS Box in front to replace rubber made box. (ordered)
Battery box and deep cycle battery. (ordered)
LED Rock lights under trailer. (ordered)
Line X front of trailer due to rocks and chips. (goes in monday)
Paint to match. (soon but dont know when)
Hubs from tentrax to change it from TJ bolt pattern to JK bolt pattern. (ordered)
Matching rims and tires to the Jeep. (saving up for)

photo-9.JPGphoto-10.JPG

ManleyORV

Rugged. Reliable. Ready.
That is a good deal. I wanted one of these so bad back when I had my TJ, 7-8 years ago... long before Manley ORV. Cool trailers.

-Josh

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: Great move, the Tentrax trailer will go easily anywhere your jeep can go and

It will float also--

Mine has been great for over 4 years-

Sawmillllakejune12022.jpg

You'll loveit--to bad the color doesn't match your JKU

:costumed-smiley-007:wings: JIMBO

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
Jimbo, the color will match soon lol. I am a big fan of your tentrax, I noticed you dont use the tentrax tent? Did you not like it. Also does not seem to many people on here with tentrax trailers?

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: Heh Heh,yeah--thanx rock-Eater-

Jimbo, the color will match soon lol. I am a big fan of your tentrax, I noticed you dont use the tentrax tent? Did you not like it. Also does not seem to many people on here with tentrax trailers?

Most guys don't care for the flavor of the Tentrax, cause they are expensive (new) and they're a special purpose trailer-ie, quick/go anywhere/sleep quick setup and they will carry a lotta camping stuff, but they don't have the exterior supplies like the AT/Sierra/Camperoo-etc

Kinda like gettin a Corvette, instead of a top line Camaro--

As far as the Tent, I didn't buy mine with a tent, I got the "Cargo" version and modified it quite a bit---then added my "Airzone"
tent, which has more room and doesn't use the special floorboards that the Tentrax tent comes with--the stocker is fancier and more fitting with the Tentrax special purpose, but I'm pretty happy with mine too-

Good luck with yours !

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: AH ! a sight for sore eyes--spectacular-

You guys aughta checkout the "Tentraxforum"--got lots ofem there-

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
I went to the tentrax forum but does not seem to be much activity on there, maybe i am just used to all the people on Expo!! What solar panel and charge controller did you go with JIMBO.

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: Heh Heh, yeah there ain't a lotta action there, but I visitit now and then--

I went to the tentrax forum but does not seem to be much activity on there, maybe i am just used to all the people on Expo!! What solar panel and charge controller did you go with JIMBO.

Thats a 60w "Sunforce" hard panel and 7amp controller--I boughtit about 4 years ago for $499, from Northerntools.com-

It's been flawless ever since and with full sun, puts out close to 14VDC after the controller (23VDC before) and about 2.8 amps, in the charging mode !

squinko

Observer
Nice pick up. I just got mine recently and love it. I am going back out this weekend in it. So easy and fast to set up. Enjoy!!

Benny.

Tentrax 2.jpgTentrax 1.jpg

Tom and Elaine

Observer
Welcome to Tentrax. We've had ours since 2008 and love it. Hate to put it away in the winter and can't wait untill spring. Tom and Elaine

ih8philly

Adventurer
How does the Tentrax tent perform in the rain? We havent had a chance to take ours out in bad weather conditions.

And who has brakes on theirs? Factory or aftermarket?

Overland Hadley

on a journey
The only thing I know about Tentrax is that they made my hitch step, and I am so impressed with it that I would think anything they make is top quality. Congrats on the new trailer!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Design