The Utah Traverse

EricG

Explorer
It's not that I don't like people, I just like them a whole lot more when they are not around.

I love this quote, also enjoy your pic's.

sinuhexavier

Explorer
EricG said:
It's not that I don't like people, I just like them a whole lot more when they are not around.

I love this quote, also enjoy your pic's.

I sincerely hope that it doesn't come off mean spirited. It is something a friend and I used to say when we found ourselves in one of those amazing places outside with just a few to many people running around.

EricG

Explorer
sinuhexavier said:
I sincerely hope that it doesn't come off mean spirited. It is something a friend and I used to say when we found ourselves in one of those amazing places outside with just a few to many people running around.
Doesn't seem that way to me, really do like it.

kcowyo

ExPo Original
You have an amazing photographers perspective, with all due respect to your subject matter. I almost feel like I could pick out your Utah photos in a line-up of anonymous pictures.

Utah = Heaven on Earth

sinuhexavier

Explorer
I hope all of you get out there, follow a wash that lets you in on it's secrets, look over a view that is truly no match for words and watch a colorful display reserved for only for that part of the world.

sdgator

Wow, thanks for posting your trip report, truly one of the best ones I've read. You really captured the essence of that area. Do you mind me asking what you shoot with?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1