trailer pics

elcoyote

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0004
RunninRubicon said:
This working for a living gets in the way.

This quote has been posted on my bathroom mirror for years...

"There is no lack of opportunity to do what you love for a living, only a lack of resolve to pursue it"

Reading it every morning gave me the strength to stop "making a living" and start living. Carpe diem!

RunninRubicon

Adventurer
elcoyote said:
This quote has been posted on my bathroom mirror for years...

"There is no lack of opportunity to do what you love for a living, only a lack of resolve to pursue it"

Reading it every morning gave me the strength to stop "making a living" and start living. Carpe diem!

Great saying. I like Hewey Lewis and the News..."I'm taking what they're given, causing I'm workin for a livin!"

Grouseman

Adventurer
Cavalier Camping Trailers

Guys,

Check these units out. I don't know how to attach link, sorry. Google Cavalier Camping Trailers. Man sweet design.

SS

toyrunner95

Explorer
those are kinda big and more useful in the outback i think. im looking for something smaller and more utility utilized. like a big empty box that i can customize. i might just end up building my own design. fisrt i have to get my truck up and running.

Pete

Gear said:
Here is my Adventure Trailers Chaser #15

47b6d730b3127cce8ce96468272000000036108EatWzFu0cO

Here is a link to 160 photographs of the build. My brother Miles and I spent two days building the trailer. Luckly we were able to build it inside the Adventure Trailers building. Many thanks to Martyn and Mario. Great company to purchase from.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8EatWzFu0cMNU&notag=1

That sure looks like the road between Punta San Jose and Punta Cabras. Am I right?

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
Pete
That sure looks like the road between Punta San Jose and Punta Cabras. Am I right?
Yes, This was a little side road that we took just after breaking camp.

0utback

Observer
Here's mine...

M101-Libby2.jpg

Rubi-M101.jpg

Rubi-M101a.jpg

No special mods yet, but works very well. Plans are an eventual rooftop tent and a spare tire mount somewhere.

PhulesAU

Explorer
1st Attempt

This what we slapped together in the driveway in 2 days. It was for a run to Moab VIA Arizona. Now to refine it, first by losing about 3 feet of trailer tounge.

gillti

Adventurer
My Junk. Sorry just a front yard shot. Soon to have action pics. . .

Andrew, stop showing off! Damn nice 90

Andrew Walcker

Mod Emeritus
Sorry guys, just remember the D-90 was in the shop just 24 hours before that shot was taken getting a new water pump!:Mechanic:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1