trailer pics

atavuss

Adventurer
all original 1946 Bantam Civilian trailer T3-C. I am the second owner, it had been in the same family since it was new in 46. all I have done is repacked the wheel bearings, replaced the grease seals, sand blasted and powder coated the wheels, and installed new NDT military tube type 7.00x16 tires. lots of ground clearance (11" at lowest)
DSC01338(Small).JPG

rngrubi

Observer
Here is a picture of mine, one on my SWB jeep and one with my new LJ and a roof top tent. The trailer will be for sale soon, but not the roof top tent or tool box on the front. I'm seriously contemplating a Chaser from adventure trailers.

rngrubi

Observer
I made it. I cut the back half of a wrecked TJ off, made a square tube frame and boxed in the front, Lid, and Tailgate with Aluminum diamond plate. 3500 lb axle, and after a year of looking found some matching rims to my jeep. It has been at least a year to get it together piece by piece.

RunninRubicon

Adventurer
Look A-like

Great lookin trailer. I built one from a CJ-7. Your right about taking abit to put all the pieces together. A Chaser would be nice but I can live w/o the weight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Design